Hundreds of people have opposed town hall plans to revamp a roundabout.
The local authority believes steps can be taken to ease congestion and make it safer for pedestrians and road users.
But members of the Dials North West Community Association believe it will create extra traffic in neighbouring residential streets.
The group said it had collected more than 900 signatures opposing the scheme.
To sign visit www.brighton-hove.gov.uk.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Government loses Supreme Court decision over Brexit
- The waste site developers claim you won't be able to see
- School announces it will close next year
- Woman treated for smoke inhalation after third floor flat fire
- MP calls for government minister to look at Aquarena development