Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Hundreds have say on Seven Dials revamp
5:00pm Tuesday 27th November 2012 in News
Hundreds of people have opposed town hall plans to revamp a roundabout.
The local authority believes steps can be taken to ease congestion and make it safer for pedestrians and road users.
But members of the Dials North West Community Association believe it will create extra traffic in neighbouring residential streets.
The group said it had collected more than 900 signatures opposing the scheme.
To sign visit www.brighton-hove.gov.uk.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Chaos across Brighton - traffic lights down in Preston Circus
- Lawyers stage strike over cuts to legal aid
- Missing mum hands herself in to police - but children still unaccounted for
- Kebab shops face losing licences for opening up to five hours after closing time
- Missed appointments costing NHS in Sussex millions of pounds
Comments are closed on this article.