A music icon is giving a masterclass on the industry today (November 28).
Peter Hook, a founding member of Joy Division and New Order, is coming to BIMM Brighton to talk to students about his career in the music industry.
He will regale students with stories of his days in the bands and the Hacienda – the famous Manchester nightcub –, as well as answering questions from the audience.
The Hove school specialises in full and part-time music courses taught by top musicians.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Man arrested on suspicion of murder after body discovered in flat
- Road closed after serious crash involving Vauxhall Corsa and parked vehicle
- Police issue safety warning after mystery motorist playing guitar caught on camera
- ‘Beautiful brave Sam’ loses her battle for life
- Leader of Hastings Borough Council is in coma after being taken ill