A music icon is giving a masterclass on the industry today (November 28).
Peter Hook, a founding member of Joy Division and New Order, is coming to BIMM Brighton to talk to students about his career in the music industry.
He will regale students with stories of his days in the bands and the Hacienda – the famous Manchester nightcub –, as well as answering questions from the audience.
The Hove school specialises in full and part-time music courses taught by top musicians.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Hove Park headteacher recommends governors to vote against academy status
- Call for safety review after man knifed in gardens
- Fate of school is uncertain as vote nears
- Boy driving van nearly hits man
- Walkers warned after crack appears at beauty spot