Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Joy Division star to strike chord with youngsters
7:40am Wednesday 28th November 2012 in News
A music icon is giving a masterclass on the industry today (November 28).
Peter Hook, a founding member of Joy Division and New Order, is coming to BIMM Brighton to talk to students about his career in the music industry.
He will regale students with stories of his days in the bands and the Hacienda – the famous Manchester nightcub –, as well as answering questions from the audience.
The Hove school specialises in full and part-time music courses taught by top musicians.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Victim "fabricated" sex assault story - day eleven of Albion players' trial
- Dad-of-two was visiting brother and nephew when he was gunned down in Hove
- UPDATE: A27 closed in both directions near Worthing after serious accident
- TV comic Hugh will open new school buildings
- Brighton and Hove council boss sorry for bin backlog