A music icon is giving a masterclass on the industry today (November 28).
Peter Hook, a founding member of Joy Division and New Order, is coming to BIMM Brighton to talk to students about his career in the music industry.
He will regale students with stories of his days in the bands and the Hacienda – the famous Manchester nightcub –, as well as answering questions from the audience.
The Hove school specialises in full and part-time music courses taught by top musicians.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Residents' fury as travellers set up home on Woodingdean burial site
- UPDATE: Family pay tribute to "beautiful son" killed in snorkelling tragedy
- Thousands of brown-tail moth caterpillars give residents an itch in grand invasion
- PM ‘close to backing’ Gatwick expansion
- High-climbing university: Sussex rises 24 places in league table