Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Joy Division star to strike chord with youngsters
7:40am Wednesday 28th November 2012 in News
A music icon is giving a masterclass on the industry today (November 28).
Peter Hook, a founding member of Joy Division and New Order, is coming to BIMM Brighton to talk to students about his career in the music industry.
He will regale students with stories of his days in the bands and the Hacienda – the famous Manchester nightcub –, as well as answering questions from the audience.
The Hove school specialises in full and part-time music courses taught by top musicians.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Brighton mechanic crushed after 2.5 tonne car falls on him
- Three men arrested in incident at Montpelier Baptist Church
- One in six Sussex cancer sufferers are lonely as a result of illness
- Brighton and Hove seafront packed as sun finally makes an apperance
- Relatives of war dead wanted for Rottingdean time capsule tribute
Comments are closed on this article.