A music icon is giving a masterclass on the industry today (November 28).
Peter Hook, a founding member of Joy Division and New Order, is coming to BIMM Brighton to talk to students about his career in the music industry.
He will regale students with stories of his days in the bands and the Hacienda – the famous Manchester nightcub –, as well as answering questions from the audience.
The Hove school specialises in full and part-time music courses taught by top musicians.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Woman handed restraining order banning her from contacting gynaecologist
- PICTURES: Hundreds take part in Trans Pride parade
- Mum given just weeks to live determined to ‘fight this with everything’
- Death-link crib removed from sale in charity shop
- New commitment to help people sleeping rough