A music icon is giving a masterclass on the industry today (November 28).
Peter Hook, a founding member of Joy Division and New Order, is coming to BIMM Brighton to talk to students about his career in the music industry.
He will regale students with stories of his days in the bands and the Hacienda – the famous Manchester nightcub –, as well as answering questions from the audience.
The Hove school specialises in full and part-time music courses taught by top musicians.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Man we met at gay nightclub died on our sofa
- Police called as girls, 12, get thrown out of cinema
- UPDATE: Severe delays on all Brighton and Hove bus services
- New ticket scheme confuses commuters at Brighton station
- Man who died in Newhaven lorry crash on Friday named