A music icon is giving a masterclass on the industry today (November 28).
Peter Hook, a founding member of Joy Division and New Order, is coming to BIMM Brighton to talk to students about his career in the music industry.
He will regale students with stories of his days in the bands and the Hacienda – the famous Manchester nightcub –, as well as answering questions from the audience.
The Hove school specialises in full and part-time music courses taught by top musicians.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Bin strike talks are ‘at a critical point’
- West Pier revival is back on the agenda
- More to pay as council is hit by Government cuts
- Emergency patients 'left lying on trolleys'
- Resident is flagging up dog mess problem