Burglars have stolen medals dating from World War Two from an elderly woman's home.
The 95-year-old returned to her property in Birdham Road in Stockbridge, near Chichester, at about 2pm on Wednesday to find a man in her home.
The burglar, who is described as being white, about 20-years-old and of slim build, fled taking some items with him.
This included two Royal Academy of Music medals, dated about 1940, both embossed with the name 'Winifred Lilley' across the front.
Anyone with information is asked to call 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Tributes paid to pair, aged 21 and 22, killed in horror BMW smash
- Brighton Gogglebox family axed after dad reveals UKIP election plans
- Disabled man threatened with arrest after handing out food to the homeless in Brighton
- Paca head James Fox fired after investigation into student registration
- Five-year-old girl knocked down by car dies in hospital