Burglars have stolen medals dating from World War Two from an elderly woman's home.
The 95-year-old returned to her property in Birdham Road in Stockbridge, near Chichester, at about 2pm on Wednesday to find a man in her home.
The burglar, who is described as being white, about 20-years-old and of slim build, fled taking some items with him.
This included two Royal Academy of Music medals, dated about 1940, both embossed with the name 'Winifred Lilley' across the front.
Anyone with information is asked to call 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Compensation finally paid to families of two firefighters killed in tragedy
- A27 reopens after serious accident involving Nissan and BMW
- Film style heist sees thieves get away with £10,000 worth of stock
- Assessment of Southern Railway's 'force majeure' claim will not be published
- Brighton based YouTube superstar to ditch his own channel