Burglars have stolen medals dating from World War Two from an elderly woman's home.
The 95-year-old returned to her property in Birdham Road in Stockbridge, near Chichester, at about 2pm on Wednesday to find a man in her home.
The burglar, who is described as being white, about 20-years-old and of slim build, fled taking some items with him.
This included two Royal Academy of Music medals, dated about 1940, both embossed with the name 'Winifred Lilley' across the front.
Anyone with information is asked to call 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- A bit of Bondi to Brighton? Plans revealed for new £3 million swimming and leisure hotspot
- Nationalist march in Brighton postponed as EDL switch attention to Oxford after sex abuse scandal
- Brighton woman was so drunk behind the wheel she swerved across the A27 at just 30mph
- One of Brighton's oldest shops could be torn down to make way for entrance to new shopping square
- Missing man's car is found at Beachy Head