Burglars have stolen medals dating from World War Two from an elderly woman's home.
The 95-year-old returned to her property in Birdham Road in Stockbridge, near Chichester, at about 2pm on Wednesday to find a man in her home.
The burglar, who is described as being white, about 20-years-old and of slim build, fled taking some items with him.
This included two Royal Academy of Music medals, dated about 1940, both embossed with the name 'Winifred Lilley' across the front.
Anyone with information is asked to call 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Lifeboat called for girls hunting Pokemon
- MP: Jeremy Corbyn will lose me my job
- Top office block to be converted into flats after seven-figure sale
- Cafe can reopen now travellers move on - but other city parks suffer
- Police hunt taxi driver after hit and run involving 13-year-old girl