Anti-abortion campaigners picketed the Green Party’s office in central Brighton yesterday (November 29).
About a dozen people, carrying posters with graphic images, demonstrated in Surrey Street for about two hours in the morning.
It is understood the protest was organised by campaign group Abort67.
A BBC Panorama television crew was with them.
Rob Shepherd, chairman of the city’s Green Party, said: “I have no idea why they were outside the Green Party office.
“I don’t know that there is any difference between our policy on abortion or Labour’s or other parties.”
Sussex Police confirmed they attended a demonstration but said there was no trouble and no arrests.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Albion promotion could be worth £290m if they stay up
- Albion's blue and white army is on the march
- Seagulls star Bruno energised by city’s support
- MP claims conductor sickness is industrial action as relations hit new low
- Don Luck murder accused 'suffering symptoms of paranoid schizophrenia'