Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
RADA advice for Sussex drama students
8:00pm Friday 30th November 2012 in News
Drama students were given advice on how to develop their career following a visit by experts from a world famous academy.
Representatives from RADA, the London-based centre of excellence for the dramatic arts, spoke to students from City College Brighton and Hove’s acting and drama department.
They were there to speak to them about opportunities to continue their training at the academy, known for producing actors such as Sir John Gielgud, Sir Anthony Hopkins and Glenda Jackson.
The visit was part of a performing arts higher education progression event at the college which was also attended by representatives from Rose Bruford, Urdang Academy, Winchester, St Mary's and the University of Chichester.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Worthing teen died after doctors did not check for tumour, inquest hears
- Fire breaks out at historic Brighton flats
- Schoolboy taken to hospital after being hit by car
- Brighton and Hove schools are doing better than ever but attainment divide is still in evidence
- Judge in Ricardo Pisano murder case has said he will accept majority ruling
Comments are closed on this article.