Firefighters came to the rescue of a four-year-old boy who had become a little too attached to his favourite toy.
The youngster was taken to Preston Circus Fire Station at just before 7pm last night by his mother after getting a section of miniature railway track stuck on his finger.
Fortunately, a firefighter was able to snap the track off the boy’s finger and he was able to go home shortly afterwards.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Shana Grice: Police release murder suspect on bail
- We’ll all miss fun-loving, incredible family man
- Restaurant raided by immigration officials: We checked worker’s documents
- Blaze-hit school’s pupils to remain in town during repair
- Cinema site is secured following arson attack