Firefighters came to the rescue of a four-year-old boy who had become a little too attached to his favourite toy.
The youngster was taken to Preston Circus Fire Station at just before 7pm last night by his mother after getting a section of miniature railway track stuck on his finger.
Fortunately, a firefighter was able to snap the track off the boy’s finger and he was able to go home shortly afterwards.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Anti-terrorism officers carry out search on Brighton property
- Michael Lane jailed for 25 years for the murder of Shana Grice
- Judge criticises Sussex Police for "jumping to conclusions" over Shana's complaints
- Man attacked with machete in flat suffers serious injury
- Shana's family 'very relieved' over 'long and deserved prison sentence' for Lane