Firefighters came to the rescue of a four-year-old boy who had become a little too attached to his favourite toy.
The youngster was taken to Preston Circus Fire Station at just before 7pm last night by his mother after getting a section of miniature railway track stuck on his finger.
Fortunately, a firefighter was able to snap the track off the boy’s finger and he was able to go home shortly afterwards.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Three masked men burst into student house, threaten them and steal their laptops, phones and money
- UPDATE: Squat stabbings - suspects released on bail
- West Pier revival is back on the agenda
- Builder still in critical condition after 20 ft fall from Stanmer Park building site
- 01273 customers ready for the dialling code shake-up