Firefighters came to the rescue of a four-year-old boy who had become a little too attached to his favourite toy.
The youngster was taken to Preston Circus Fire Station at just before 7pm last night by his mother after getting a section of miniature railway track stuck on his finger.
Fortunately, a firefighter was able to snap the track off the boy’s finger and he was able to go home shortly afterwards.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Teenager raped on seafront
- Car crashes into tree – emergency services on the scene
- After effects of Hurricane Gonzalo set to sweep through Sussex
- Cyclist left with head injuries after crash with bus
- Train bosses ordered to keep the noise down