Firefighters came to the rescue of a four-year-old boy who had become a little too attached to his favourite toy.
The youngster was taken to Preston Circus Fire Station at just before 7pm last night by his mother after getting a section of miniature railway track stuck on his finger.
Fortunately, a firefighter was able to snap the track off the boy’s finger and he was able to go home shortly afterwards.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- New Brighton marina flats sold to foreign investors and second home owners
- Mother 'coming home' after fears she was in Tunisia with estranged husband against her will
- Homeless figures more than double in four years
- Brighton couple caught up in Munich shooting
- Man suffers heart attack on Brighton seafront