Firefighters came to the rescue of a four-year-old boy who had become a little too attached to his favourite toy.
The youngster was taken to Preston Circus Fire Station at just before 7pm last night by his mother after getting a section of miniature railway track stuck on his finger.
Fortunately, a firefighter was able to snap the track off the boy’s finger and he was able to go home shortly afterwards.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Man in five hour police siege was being evicted over council tax
- Is PCC role working for the people?
- Rise in number of complaints about hospitals
- Small charities fear closure due to funding cuts
- College is on the right path to success - report