Firefighters came to the rescue of a four-year-old boy who had become a little too attached to his favourite toy.
The youngster was taken to Preston Circus Fire Station at just before 7pm last night by his mother after getting a section of miniature railway track stuck on his finger.
Fortunately, a firefighter was able to snap the track off the boy’s finger and he was able to go home shortly afterwards.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- It's full steam ahead for Albion's £170 million game
- RAF station commander leads tributes to pilots killed in light aircraft crash
- Surf instructor who died aged 21 was "the best soul", friends say
- Man accused of murdering retired solicitor to go on trial
- Saltdean Lido bosses claim rival Brighton seafront pool could harm their prospects