Firefighters came to the rescue of a four-year-old boy who had become a little too attached to his favourite toy.
The youngster was taken to Preston Circus Fire Station at just before 7pm last night by his mother after getting a section of miniature railway track stuck on his finger.
Fortunately, a firefighter was able to snap the track off the boy’s finger and he was able to go home shortly afterwards.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- CCTV catches ‘scum’ snatching charity tin
- Gay woman tells Tory: give me a clear answer
- PC ‘lied about grandma’s cash’
- Man stabbed in city centre street packed with clubbers
- Armed police deployed after man is seen waving knives around