Firefighters came to the rescue of a four-year-old boy who had become a little too attached to his favourite toy.
The youngster was taken to Preston Circus Fire Station at just before 7pm last night by his mother after getting a section of miniature railway track stuck on his finger.
Fortunately, a firefighter was able to snap the track off the boy’s finger and he was able to go home shortly afterwards.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Firefighters to respond to emergency ambulance calls in pilot project
- Developers hope for second seafront regeneration success
- Sir Rod Aldridge: "I danced at the Royal Albert Hall and Blackpool Tower Ballroom competitively."
- Children getting involved in bee project
- Onlookers foil attempted robbery - man arrested in street