Firefighters came to the rescue of a four-year-old boy who had become a little too attached to his favourite toy.
The youngster was taken to Preston Circus Fire Station at just before 7pm last night by his mother after getting a section of miniature railway track stuck on his finger.
Fortunately, a firefighter was able to snap the track off the boy’s finger and he was able to go home shortly afterwards.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Body found on beach not being treated as suspicious
- A27 slow-moving after accident near Falmer
- Air ambulance called as boy, 12, is knocked over
- Public park is occupied by travellers
- Bingo ejects Tourette’s sufferer over Savile shout