Firefighters came to the rescue of a four-year-old boy who had become a little too attached to his favourite toy.
The youngster was taken to Preston Circus Fire Station at just before 7pm last night by his mother after getting a section of miniature railway track stuck on his finger.
Fortunately, a firefighter was able to snap the track off the boy’s finger and he was able to go home shortly afterwards.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Travel and weather updates
- Hospital admits fault over deadly bacteria
- Father cheats death as roof caves in around him
- Residents angry over late-night violence and drug dealing at popular student night
- New statistics reveal Brighton and Hove is the fifth worst congested in the country