Firefighters came to the rescue of a four-year-old boy who had become a little too attached to his favourite toy.
The youngster was taken to Preston Circus Fire Station at just before 7pm last night by his mother after getting a section of miniature railway track stuck on his finger.
Fortunately, a firefighter was able to snap the track off the boy’s finger and he was able to go home shortly afterwards.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Man left with life-threatening injuries after being stabbed by men in hoodies
- Calls for changes to the law preventing access to vital crash information
- Mental health boss to retire
- Police to investigate fewer crimes – including some that could be solved
- Snowdog receives "a little scratch" after encounter with van