Firefighters came to the rescue of a four-year-old boy who had become a little too attached to his favourite toy.
The youngster was taken to Preston Circus Fire Station at just before 7pm last night by his mother after getting a section of miniature railway track stuck on his finger.
Fortunately, a firefighter was able to snap the track off the boy’s finger and he was able to go home shortly afterwards.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Bid to make Brighton seafront a year-round attraction
- Jewish couple appalled to find antiques store selling Nazi swastika armband
- Star chef on course to be crowned nation's best
- Parking firm tells pregnant woman she must pay up
- Labour won't back down over fee rises to sports clubs