Firefighters came to the rescue of a four-year-old boy who had become a little too attached to his favourite toy.
The youngster was taken to Preston Circus Fire Station at just before 7pm last night by his mother after getting a section of miniature railway track stuck on his finger.
Fortunately, a firefighter was able to snap the track off the boy’s finger and he was able to go home shortly afterwards.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Man arrested after four and a half hour rooftop stand off with police
- Prison officer set upon by three inmates in Lewes Prison is hospitalised
- Hundreds queue for iPhone 6
- Parents back new parking crackdown near schools
- Storms could dash hopes of warm weather