Firefighters came to the rescue of a four-year-old boy who had become a little too attached to his favourite toy.
The youngster was taken to Preston Circus Fire Station at just before 7pm last night by his mother after getting a section of miniature railway track stuck on his finger.
Fortunately, a firefighter was able to snap the track off the boy’s finger and he was able to go home shortly afterwards.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Brighton and Hove at a "disadvantage" because of slow decision making, council leader claims
- Food and drink businesses back campaign to Remain in EU
- Cat-cam gives viewer a purr-fect chance to get an insight into a charity's work
- Big Grey Pole - The parody song about the i360
- Award-winning home that was once a water pumping station has gone on the market for £1.375million