Christmas puddings showed a cream pair of heels as they raced along a city centre street as part of a charity fundraiser.
Dozens of runners carried their yuletide treats through a maze of obstacles along New Road, Brighton, on Saturday, December 1 as part of the Great Xmas Pudding Race.
Now in its third year, the wacky challenge raises vital funds for the Martlets Hospice and Cancer Research UK.
Since 2010, the festive event has raised £16,500 for the charities.
Awards were given out on the day to teams with the best fancy dress, quickest time round the course and most successful fundraising team.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Southern Rail makes improved pay offer to drivers
- Range Rover thief strikes again but new attempt is bungled by Brighton family
- Giant water slide destined for the city
- 999 crews wait 9,000 times at casualty when they could have been out saving lives
- Bingo carries on as player falls ill