Christmas puddings showed a cream pair of heels as they raced along a city centre street as part of a charity fundraiser.
Dozens of runners carried their yuletide treats through a maze of obstacles along New Road, Brighton, on Saturday, December 1 as part of the Great Xmas Pudding Race.
Now in its third year, the wacky challenge raises vital funds for the Martlets Hospice and Cancer Research UK.
Since 2010, the festive event has raised £16,500 for the charities.
Awards were given out on the day to teams with the best fancy dress, quickest time round the course and most successful fundraising team.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- 'The worst 90 minutes of football ever' Fan shocked by bigot's tirade
- Homophobic attack victim tells how he could lose his sight
- Albion fans around the world have eyes on the big game
- Group of 12 accused of trying to smuggle drugs and mobile phones into prison
- BHS crisis: a tale of two women