Christmas puddings showed a cream pair of heels as they raced along a city centre street as part of a charity fundraiser.
Dozens of runners carried their yuletide treats through a maze of obstacles along New Road, Brighton, on Saturday, December 1 as part of the Great Xmas Pudding Race.
Now in its third year, the wacky challenge raises vital funds for the Martlets Hospice and Cancer Research UK.
Since 2010, the festive event has raised £16,500 for the charities.
Awards were given out on the day to teams with the best fancy dress, quickest time round the course and most successful fundraising team.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Photographer told to take down naked bike ride picture from station's gallery after complaint
- Eastbourne shuns Blue Flag beach scheme due to 'enormous cost'
- Green and Labour MPs to go head-to-head with Conservative MEP and pressure group director at The Argus EU debate
- Aliens and men in black to stalk the streets of Brighton
- Primary school goes on strike over closure plan and stages protest outside County Hall