Christmas puddings showed a cream pair of heels as they raced along a city centre street as part of a charity fundraiser.
Dozens of runners carried their yuletide treats through a maze of obstacles along New Road, Brighton, on Saturday, December 1 as part of the Great Xmas Pudding Race.
Now in its third year, the wacky challenge raises vital funds for the Martlets Hospice and Cancer Research UK.
Since 2010, the festive event has raised £16,500 for the charities.
Awards were given out on the day to teams with the best fancy dress, quickest time round the course and most successful fundraising team.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Widow brands fake paramedic 'the devil incarnate'
- Fire engine cut ‘will risk lives’
- Man climbs onto rooftops after police chase through Brighton city centre
- Apology after warden knocked down at Woodingdean school
- Ofsted drop inspector accused of copying and pasting reports on Sussex schools