Christmas puddings showed a cream pair of heels as they raced along a city centre street as part of a charity fundraiser.
Dozens of runners carried their yuletide treats through a maze of obstacles along New Road, Brighton, on Saturday, December 1 as part of the Great Xmas Pudding Race.
Now in its third year, the wacky challenge raises vital funds for the Martlets Hospice and Cancer Research UK.
Since 2010, the festive event has raised £16,500 for the charities.
Awards were given out on the day to teams with the best fancy dress, quickest time round the course and most successful fundraising team.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Six fire crews called to third-floor flat blaze
- Zoe Ball and Norman Cook announce their separation
- Elderly man found dying on floor ten hours after missed care appointment
- Police never gave us a chance - nightclub owners
- Unanswered questions over £100m housing project made councillor's stomach churn