Christmas puddings showed a cream pair of heels as they raced along a city centre street as part of a charity fundraiser.
Dozens of runners carried their yuletide treats through a maze of obstacles along New Road, Brighton, on Saturday, December 1 as part of the Great Xmas Pudding Race.
Now in its third year, the wacky challenge raises vital funds for the Martlets Hospice and Cancer Research UK.
Since 2010, the festive event has raised £16,500 for the charities.
Awards were given out on the day to teams with the best fancy dress, quickest time round the course and most successful fundraising team.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Live blog: Brighton and Hove City Council budget 2017/18
- Storm Doris: Live updates as 70mph winds are expected in Sussex
- Cyclist, 68, dies after being found with serious head injuries
- Exclusion zone put in place after 'bomb' found near leisure centre
- UPDATED: Lady Colin Campbell found guilty over three-car pile-up