Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Pudding racers delight crowds in Brighton
12:30pm Monday 3rd December 2012 in News
Christmas puddings showed a cream pair of heels as they raced along a city centre street as part of a charity fundraiser.
Dozens of runners carried their yuletide treats through a maze of obstacles along New Road, Brighton, on Saturday, December 1 as part of the Great Xmas Pudding Race.
Now in its third year, the wacky challenge raises vital funds for the Martlets Hospice and Cancer Research UK.
Since 2010, the festive event has raised £16,500 for the charities.
Awards were given out on the day to teams with the best fancy dress, quickest time round the course and most successful fundraising team.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Man charged in girl trafficking case following extradition
- Talking Point: What can be done to stop bullying?
- Zaz follows Zen to win Crufts trophy
- Jonathan Meades praises Brighton's concrete monstrosities
- Proposed £4m late-night levy slammed by Brighton nightclubs
Comments are closed on this article.