Christmas puddings showed a cream pair of heels as they raced along a city centre street as part of a charity fundraiser.
Dozens of runners carried their yuletide treats through a maze of obstacles along New Road, Brighton, on Saturday, December 1 as part of the Great Xmas Pudding Race.
Now in its third year, the wacky challenge raises vital funds for the Martlets Hospice and Cancer Research UK.
Since 2010, the festive event has raised £16,500 for the charities.
Awards were given out on the day to teams with the best fancy dress, quickest time round the course and most successful fundraising team.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- All hail the return of the Palace to our Pier's name
- Winning design contest was a dream come true
- District judge and his former lover facing jail for stealing £1 million from clients
- Revealed: Teenager used cash made on fake Bestival tickets to fund lavish lifestyle
- Developers claim £45m Aquarena tower will not be second homes’