Christmas puddings showed a cream pair of heels as they raced along a city centre street as part of a charity fundraiser.
Dozens of runners carried their yuletide treats through a maze of obstacles along New Road, Brighton, on Saturday, December 1 as part of the Great Xmas Pudding Race.
Now in its third year, the wacky challenge raises vital funds for the Martlets Hospice and Cancer Research UK.
Since 2010, the festive event has raised £16,500 for the charities.
Awards were given out on the day to teams with the best fancy dress, quickest time round the course and most successful fundraising team.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- RAF station commander leads tributes to pilots killed in light aircraft crash
- Surf instructor who died aged 21 was "the best soul", friends say
- Man accused of murdering retired solicitor to go on trial
- Unions threaten "new era of industrial relations" after council reshuffle
- Carer still in profession despite lacing juice and porridge with laxatives