Christmas puddings showed a cream pair of heels as they raced along a city centre street as part of a charity fundraiser.
Dozens of runners carried their yuletide treats through a maze of obstacles along New Road, Brighton, on Saturday, December 1 as part of the Great Xmas Pudding Race.
Now in its third year, the wacky challenge raises vital funds for the Martlets Hospice and Cancer Research UK.
Since 2010, the festive event has raised £16,500 for the charities.
Awards were given out on the day to teams with the best fancy dress, quickest time round the course and most successful fundraising team.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Driver refuses to move van for ambulance trying to reach fitting baby
- Ed Miliband answers questions from voters in Hove
- Cyclist fighting for his life after crash with other riders
- Police searching for man who could be linked to telephone and courier fraud
- Teenager's 16th birthday party shut down by police after gatecrasher chaos