Christmas puddings showed a cream pair of heels as they raced along a city centre street as part of a charity fundraiser.
Dozens of runners carried their yuletide treats through a maze of obstacles along New Road, Brighton, on Saturday, December 1 as part of the Great Xmas Pudding Race.
Now in its third year, the wacky challenge raises vital funds for the Martlets Hospice and Cancer Research UK.
Since 2010, the festive event has raised £16,500 for the charities.
Awards were given out on the day to teams with the best fancy dress, quickest time round the course and most successful fundraising team.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Brighton and Hove Cityclean workers set to strike three times in two weeks
- Fight to save Brighton's Hippodrome from redevelopment into eight-screen cinema appears over after planning application isn't called in
- Rooftop man pleads guilty to wasting police time after 30 officers involved in four and a half hour standoff
- Prison officer set upon by three inmates in Lewes Prison is hospitalised
- Mother Nature brings her show to Sussex