Video by Jonathan Barton
Hula hoop fans were a colourful site on the streets of Brighton yesterday (December 2) as they performed their skills throughout the city centre.
Participants were raising money for Performers Without Borders as part of World Hoop Day, an international celebration of hula hooping.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Thousands raised in one day after death of Alex Maynard from Brighton
- Parents ‘horrified’ by rape of 14-year-old girl in Ovingdean nature reserve
- Bonfire society to charge an admission fee for the first time to Lewes biggest fireworks night event
- UPDATED: Man in hospital with life threatening head injuries after being hit by lorry on A259
- Saltdean jihadi is "willing to die" to warn-torn Syria