Video by Jonathan Barton
Hula hoop fans were a colourful site on the streets of Brighton yesterday (December 2) as they performed their skills throughout the city centre.
Participants were raising money for Performers Without Borders as part of World Hoop Day, an international celebration of hula hooping.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- New £4.5 million open air pool will be first of its kind in the country
- Pressure mounts on Sussex Police to explain involvement in monitoring of MP Caroline Lucas
- Party loyalties split over EU issue as referendum debate hots up
- 400 jobs set to go at Kate's Cakes factory
- Artists Open Houses returns with 60 new exhibitions