Video by Jonathan Barton
Hula hoop fans were a colourful site on the streets of Brighton yesterday (December 2) as they performed their skills throughout the city centre.
Participants were raising money for Performers Without Borders as part of World Hoop Day, an international celebration of hula hooping.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Four men jailed for arranging prostitution of Brighton 16-year-old
- Bus company to review policy of allowing passengers to board its vehicles with hot food following passenger's 20 minute stand off with driver
- Disabled man fighting for life after street attack
- Boy left "shaken" after stranger grabs him in Tesco while he looked at Easter eggs
- Man repeatedly gropes woman as she tries to walk home