Video by Jonathan Barton
Hula hoop fans were a colourful site on the streets of Brighton yesterday (December 2) as they performed their skills throughout the city centre.
Participants were raising money for Performers Without Borders as part of World Hoop Day, an international celebration of hula hooping.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Person killed in Brighton flat fire
- Four people injured after first-floor balcony collapses into basement
- Woman raped in car park near Devil's Dyke
- Politicians at loggerheads over Parliament's right to overturn Brexit vote
- Thousands of cream teas sent around the country to raise money for children's medical research