Mini-roundabout plans are open for consultation.
Residents, businesses, commuters and other interested parties are being invited to have their say on plans to improve safety at a busy junction near Hove station.
Brighton and Hove City Council would like to construct the roundabout at the junction of Goldstone Villas, Eaton Villas and Clarendon Villas.
The local authority said in the last three years eight people have been injured – four cyclists, two drivers and two pedestrians.
Letters are being sent to 1,000 homes and businesses in the area.
Tomorrow council staff will be at Hove Station between 4pm and 7pm to give rail passengers a chance to give their views.
Comments are being accepted until December 21.
For more details visit consult.brighton-hove.gov.uk/public/bhcc/etp/goldstone or call 01273 290235.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Family and East Sussex coroner critical of New York Police Department after death of 28-year-old woman mowed down by a car
- Council officer and former special constable showered gifts and cash on boy he then sexually abused
- Mum claims she was told to stop breastfeeding by headteacher
- Farmer shoots dead black Labrador for killing three sheep and injuring another
- Brighton-born father of six recalls the harrowing days of being evacuated from Dunkirk 75-years ago