Mini-roundabout plans are open for consultation.
Residents, businesses, commuters and other interested parties are being invited to have their say on plans to improve safety at a busy junction near Hove station.
Brighton and Hove City Council would like to construct the roundabout at the junction of Goldstone Villas, Eaton Villas and Clarendon Villas.
The local authority said in the last three years eight people have been injured – four cyclists, two drivers and two pedestrians.
Letters are being sent to 1,000 homes and businesses in the area.
Tomorrow council staff will be at Hove Station between 4pm and 7pm to give rail passengers a chance to give their views.
Comments are being accepted until December 21.
For more details visit consult.brighton-hove.gov.uk/public/bhcc/etp/goldstone or call 01273 290235.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Parents ‘horrified’ by rape of 14-year-old girl in Ovingdean nature reserve
- Bonfire society to charge an admission fee for the first time to Lewes biggest fireworks night event
- Broken radiotherapy machine delays treatment for cancer patients
- One hundred lucky fans meet YouTube star Zoella
- Halloween garden for fright night fans