Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
90-year-old man dies in Chichester car crash
9:02am Tuesday 4th December 2012 in News
An elderly driver killed in a road accident is believed to fallen ill at the wheel prior to the crash.
The 90-year-old man from Chichester died following a collision in Westhampnett Road, Chichester at about 3.10pm yesterday after his Honda Jazz veered into the opposite lane and collided with Peugeot 306.
He was taken to St Richard's Hospital where he was pronounced dead.
Sussex Police believe the man suffered a “medical episode” at the wheel which led to the crash.
Anyone who witnessed the collision is asked to call Sussex Police on 101 quoting serial 1512 of 03/12.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Police release pictures of brothers wanted in connection with Hove shooting
- Albion sex trial jury sent out to consider verdict
- Visually-impaired man set on fire in Brighton street
- Brighton chiropractor could save thousands from going under the knife
- Tweets and posts inspire graffiti wall