Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
90-year-old man dies in Chichester car crash
9:02am Tuesday 4th December 2012 in News
An elderly driver killed in a road accident is believed to fallen ill at the wheel prior to the crash.
The 90-year-old man from Chichester died following a collision in Westhampnett Road, Chichester at about 3.10pm yesterday after his Honda Jazz veered into the opposite lane and collided with Peugeot 306.
He was taken to St Richard's Hospital where he was pronounced dead.
Sussex Police believe the man suffered a “medical episode” at the wheel which led to the crash.
Anyone who witnessed the collision is asked to call Sussex Police on 101 quoting serial 1512 of 03/12.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Jeremy Forrest trial: Teacher refuses to give evidence in court
- Living by sea in places like Brighton and Hove key to happiness
- Business owners fight back over Brighton and Hove bin strike
- Plaque at Brighton home to mark former residence of famous artist John Constable
- Troubled nursing home will close down