Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Delays for rush hour traffic following Arundel crash
9:26am Tuesday 4th December 2012 in News
A motorist required medical treatment following an early-morning road crash.
Paramedics treated a motorist for minor injuries following a two car collision in Ford Road, Arundel at just after 7am this morning.
The road was closed for about 40 minutes while emergency services organised the removal of the vehicles from the scene.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Flooded residents told: Don't blame it on the drains
- Pensioner's car mounts pavement, hits pedestrian and crashes into road sign
- Violence spike did not occur during World Cup – Sussex Police
- Huge step for i360 as first ground is broken
- Victims told to choose the punishment for their tormentors
Comments are closed on this article.