Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Delays for rush hour traffic following Arundel crash
9:26am Tuesday 4th December 2012 in News
A motorist required medical treatment following an early-morning road crash.
Paramedics treated a motorist for minor injuries following a two car collision in Ford Road, Arundel at just after 7am this morning.
The road was closed for about 40 minutes while emergency services organised the removal of the vehicles from the scene.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Revealed: The Sussex council cash invested in fracking
- Family call for death crash police officer to be sacked
- Council will act over 1,000 name petition on ‘atrocious toilets’
- Cemetery to be ‘closed down’ after maintenance of the site is criticised
- Owner blames dog’s injury on uncut grass
Comments are closed on this article.