Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Delays for rush hour traffic following Arundel crash
9:26am Tuesday 4th December 2012 in News
A motorist required medical treatment following an early-morning road crash.
Paramedics treated a motorist for minor injuries following a two car collision in Ford Road, Arundel at just after 7am this morning.
The road was closed for about 40 minutes while emergency services organised the removal of the vehicles from the scene.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- UPDATE: Workman dies after falling from Eastbourne Pier
- Workman in life threatening condition after falling from Eastbourne Pier
- Man caught urinating on Brighton war memorial punished
- New mother disturbs burglars in her home
- Man accused of driving car onto motor racing circuit during event
Comments are closed on this article.