A motorist required medical treatment following an early-morning road crash.
Paramedics treated a motorist for minor injuries following a two car collision in Ford Road, Arundel at just after 7am this morning.
The road was closed for about 40 minutes while emergency services organised the removal of the vehicles from the scene.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Man tasered at station as police make fifth arrest in armed robbery case
- Man left with life-threatening injuries after being stabbed by men in hoodies
- Calls for changes to the law preventing access to vital crash information
- Protestors in robber outfits appeal for train transparency at Victoria station
- Mental health boss to retire