A motorist required medical treatment following an early-morning road crash.
Paramedics treated a motorist for minor injuries following a two car collision in Ford Road, Arundel at just after 7am this morning.
The road was closed for about 40 minutes while emergency services organised the removal of the vehicles from the scene.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Five Sussex Police officers accused of gross misconduct after man dies in custody
- Gran spends nearly £4,000 to protect her house against wi-fi and mobile phone signals
- Brighton earns runners-up place for Britain's best curry
- Plan to redevelop lido could see 2016 opening
- UPDATE: Parking warden pushed to the ground by parent outside school