A teenager is in court this morning charged with attempted murder.
The 16-year-old boy was arrested after another teenager the same age was stabbed four times at a rave in Freehold Terrace, Brighton at around 2.30am on Sunday, December 2.
The victim has been in Royal Sussex County Hospital in Brighton since the attack suffering from a punctured lung.
Another 16-year-old boy, also from Brighton, was arrested on suspicion of attempted murder and has been bailed until January 28.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Man held after medium found stabbed to death
- Rape accused defends his actions as ‘natural’
- Four teens arrested and catapults seized after 50 cars had their windows smashed
- Second seagull killed after targeted attack in Hastings
- Major tailbacks after crash between Fiat 500 and Ford KA on the A27