A teenager is in court this morning charged with attempted murder.
The 16-year-old boy was arrested after another teenager the same age was stabbed four times at a rave in Freehold Terrace, Brighton at around 2.30am on Sunday, December 2.
The victim has been in Royal Sussex County Hospital in Brighton since the attack suffering from a punctured lung.
Another 16-year-old boy, also from Brighton, was arrested on suspicion of attempted murder and has been bailed until January 28.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- MP calls on city council to apply for a High Court injunction to ban travellers from Brighton and Hove
- Victory for motorists! 10 minute period of grace to be introduced in council car parks – the ones which fined motorists £3.7 million last year
- Man, 49, found dead in Brighton property
- Call for rail compensation after "inexcusable delays" caused by "deplorable failure"
- Accident and emergency doctor paid £1.5k for one 10 hour shift