A teenager is in court this morning charged with attempted murder.
The 16-year-old boy was arrested after another teenager the same age was stabbed four times at a rave in Freehold Terrace, Brighton at around 2.30am on Sunday, December 2.
The victim has been in Royal Sussex County Hospital in Brighton since the attack suffering from a punctured lung.
Another 16-year-old boy, also from Brighton, was arrested on suspicion of attempted murder and has been bailed until January 28.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Man, 75, held in murder probe
- Suspected human bones found on edge of fishing lake
- Man seriously injured after Toyota Avensis hits tree in Hove
- Two car crash in Brighton
- Long delays after van hits central reservation on the A23