A teenager is in court this morning charged with attempted murder.
The 16-year-old boy was arrested after another teenager the same age was stabbed four times at a rave in Freehold Terrace, Brighton at around 2.30am on Sunday, December 2.
The victim has been in Royal Sussex County Hospital in Brighton since the attack suffering from a punctured lung.
Another 16-year-old boy, also from Brighton, was arrested on suspicion of attempted murder and has been bailed until January 28.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Family and East Sussex coroner critical of New York Police Department after death of 28-year-old woman mowed down by a car
- Council officer and former special constable showered gifts and cash on boy he then sexually abused
- Mum claims she was told to stop breastfeeding by headteacher
- Farmer shoots dead black Labrador for killing three sheep and injuring another
- Brighton-born father of six recalls the harrowing days of being evacuated from Dunkirk 75-years ago