A teenager is in court this morning charged with attempted murder.
The 16-year-old boy was arrested after another teenager the same age was stabbed four times at a rave in Freehold Terrace, Brighton at around 2.30am on Sunday, December 2.
The victim has been in Royal Sussex County Hospital in Brighton since the attack suffering from a punctured lung.
Another 16-year-old boy, also from Brighton, was arrested on suspicion of attempted murder and has been bailed until January 28.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Crew use thermal imaging camera to find man laying in burning Brighton flat
- Councillors approve £540 million development plans to reinvigorate Brighton seafront
- NHS releases staff Christmas party guidelines to avoid disciplinary, dismissal or a discrimination claims
- Pair of teenagers missing for two days
- MP calls for council boss to intervene on bus cuts decision