A teenager is in court this morning charged with attempted murder.
The 16-year-old boy was arrested after another teenager the same age was stabbed four times at a rave in Freehold Terrace, Brighton at around 2.30am on Sunday, December 2.
The victim has been in Royal Sussex County Hospital in Brighton since the attack suffering from a punctured lung.
Another 16-year-old boy, also from Brighton, was arrested on suspicion of attempted murder and has been bailed until January 28.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- UPDATE: Pavilion Gardens in Brighton sealed off after man stabbed in the back
- Volunteers needed for Brighton's Color Run this afternoon
- Parents’ shock at STI tests offered to 15-year-olds in Brighton and Hove schools
- What could be the lasting impact of the Scottish referendum for the people of Sussex be?
- Sussex MP blasts 10% pay rise which would add £7k to their salaries as ‘out of touch’