A teenager is in court this morning charged with attempted murder.
The 16-year-old boy was arrested after another teenager the same age was stabbed four times at a rave in Freehold Terrace, Brighton at around 2.30am on Sunday, December 2.
The victim has been in Royal Sussex County Hospital in Brighton since the attack suffering from a punctured lung.
Another 16-year-old boy, also from Brighton, was arrested on suspicion of attempted murder and has been bailed until January 28.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Council housing chief in £18 million police fraud investigation is sacked from £82,000-a-year post
- Decision on roll out of 20mph speed limits deferred after report criticized as "not clear"
- Man arrested on suspicion of affray following five hour police siege in Burgess Hill
- Men jailed for racist and homophobic attacks
- Fraudsters posing as police wanted over series of scams on pensioners