A teenager is in court this morning charged with attempted murder.
The 16-year-old boy was arrested after another teenager the same age was stabbed four times at a rave in Freehold Terrace, Brighton at around 2.30am on Sunday, December 2.
The victim has been in Royal Sussex County Hospital in Brighton since the attack suffering from a punctured lung.
Another 16-year-old boy, also from Brighton, was arrested on suspicion of attempted murder and has been bailed until January 28.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Brighton shooting was "targeted attack"
- All they want is a place to play - The Argus launches Save Our Centres campaign
- Councillors reject plans for 85 homes on green field site in Ovingdean
- Popular Brighton seafront nightclub to close its doors at the end of February for major refurbishment
- Historic restaurant put on the market for £500,000 after proprietors retire