A teenager is in court this morning charged with attempted murder.
The 16-year-old boy was arrested after another teenager the same age was stabbed four times at a rave in Freehold Terrace, Brighton at around 2.30am on Sunday, December 2.
The victim has been in Royal Sussex County Hospital in Brighton since the attack suffering from a punctured lung.
Another 16-year-old boy, also from Brighton, was arrested on suspicion of attempted murder and has been bailed until January 28.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Negative comments over PCSO's "pen gate" interview unfair says top cop
- Opposing demonstrations planned for Brighton in the wake of EU Referendum
- American Express: Brexit will have 'no immediate impact' on Brighton
- Concern raised for 20-year-old who has gone missing
- Corbyn loses vote of confidence but will not resign