A teenager is in court this morning charged with attempted murder.
The 16-year-old boy was arrested after another teenager the same age was stabbed four times at a rave in Freehold Terrace, Brighton at around 2.30am on Sunday, December 2.
The victim has been in Royal Sussex County Hospital in Brighton since the attack suffering from a punctured lung.
Another 16-year-old boy, also from Brighton, was arrested on suspicion of attempted murder and has been bailed until January 28.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- It's all set for one big blue and white knees-up at the Amex
- Loyal Seagulls fan reflects on club’s journey to the Premier League
- Stalking victims must always be believed and enquiries be pursued
- Teacher, 47, struck off for relationship with teenage pupil
- Green bus company becomes even more eco friendly after £250k campaign