A teenager is in court this morning charged with attempted murder.
The 16-year-old boy was arrested after another teenager the same age was stabbed four times at a rave in Freehold Terrace, Brighton at around 2.30am on Sunday, December 2.
The victim has been in Royal Sussex County Hospital in Brighton since the attack suffering from a punctured lung.
Another 16-year-old boy, also from Brighton, was arrested on suspicion of attempted murder and has been bailed until January 28.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- UPDATED: Four men guilty of child prostitution offences involving a vulnerable 16-year-old girl
- Headteacher calls in police after two pupils found with knives in their possession
- Family "proud and amazed" after being reunited with First World War hero's long lost medals discovered in house clearance
- Youth arrested over teenager who was grabbed as she left toilets and two other incidents
- Family with baby forced to flee home after arsonist torches two garden sheds