Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Woman hit man in road rage attack in Tesco Express car park
Police are investigating a report of road rage in a Tesco Express car park.
A man who was about to leave the car park in Little Ridge Avenue, St Leonards, in his blue Subaru had his exit blocked by a woman driving a red Citroen Saxo.
Both of the drivers got out of their cars, had an argument and it is alleged that the woman hit the man.
No hospital treatment was required and both parties left the area.
PC Jane Donnelly said: "A member of the public reported this to a member of staff inside the shop. If you were involved I would like to speak to you as you may hold information which can aid our investigation.”
Call Sussex Police on 101.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Choccywoccydoodah counts cost of 'out of control' Brighton squat party
- Fears man found dead in industrial estate 'skip' could have been accidentally crushed after getting in a bin
- Police pay tribute to Community Support Officer who has stepped down after a 10 year career
- Man charged with shouting racist abuse at Asian shop staff
- Police to offer advice on dangers of postal scams
Comments are closed on this article.