Police are investigating a report of road rage in a Tesco Express car park.
A man who was about to leave the car park in Little Ridge Avenue, St Leonards, in his blue Subaru had his exit blocked by a woman driving a red Citroen Saxo.
Both of the drivers got out of their cars, had an argument and it is alleged that the woman hit the man.
No hospital treatment was required and both parties left the area.
PC Jane Donnelly said: "A member of the public reported this to a member of staff inside the shop. If you were involved I would like to speak to you as you may hold information which can aid our investigation.”
Call Sussex Police on 101.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Prolific conman on the run after allegedly defrauding lover of £850,000
- Call for greater police presence to stop neighbourhood being turned into "no-go area"
- Department of Health: ‘Allegations of illegally operating ambulances are very serious and need to be investigated’
- Bar explosion: 'We don't know why anyone would want to do this. Thankfully no-one was hurt'
- Ex-homeless entrepreneur's rags to riches story