Police think this mop-haired man and his bald accomplice could be responsible for attempt to cheat a 93-year-old woman.
Officers investigating two suspicious callers in the Little Common area of Bexhill in November have released e-fits of two men they would like to trace.
At around 4pm on November 22 two men called at the Barnhorn Road homes of a 93-year-old woman and a 75-year-old woman saying they needed to turn the water off in their homes.
The victims both became suspicious of the men's behaviour and asked them to leave. It is not thought that any property was taken.
Anyone with information should call Sussex Police on 101.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Widow brands fake paramedic 'the devil incarnate'
- Fire engine cut ‘will risk lives’
- Man climbs onto rooftops after police chase through Brighton city centre
- Apology after warden knocked down at Woodingdean school
- Ofsted drop inspector accused of copying and pasting reports on Sussex schools