Police think this mop-haired man and his bald accomplice could be responsible for attempt to cheat a 93-year-old woman.
Officers investigating two suspicious callers in the Little Common area of Bexhill in November have released e-fits of two men they would like to trace.
At around 4pm on November 22 two men called at the Barnhorn Road homes of a 93-year-old woman and a 75-year-old woman saying they needed to turn the water off in their homes.
The victims both became suspicious of the men's behaviour and asked them to leave. It is not thought that any property was taken.
Anyone with information should call Sussex Police on 101.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- UPDATE: Pavilion Gardens in Brighton sealed off after man stabbed in the back
- Volunteers needed for Brighton's Color Run this afternoon
- Parents’ shock at STI tests offered to 15-year-olds in Brighton and Hove schools
- What could be the lasting impact of the Scottish referendum for the people of Sussex be?
- Sussex MP blasts 10% pay rise which would add £7k to their salaries as ‘out of touch’