Police think this mop-haired man and his bald accomplice could be responsible for attempt to cheat a 93-year-old woman.
Officers investigating two suspicious callers in the Little Common area of Bexhill in November have released e-fits of two men they would like to trace.
At around 4pm on November 22 two men called at the Barnhorn Road homes of a 93-year-old woman and a 75-year-old woman saying they needed to turn the water off in their homes.
The victims both became suspicious of the men's behaviour and asked them to leave. It is not thought that any property was taken.
Anyone with information should call Sussex Police on 101.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Father of Brighton jihadi brothers who fled to fight in Syria has 'gone to save last surviving son'
- Person falls from high wall near Palace Pier and another rescued from water near Marina
- Archive of Brighton Rock film legend to go under the hammer
- Man rescued by beach after becoming trapped by rising tide
- Schools face £15m black hole in funding