Police think this mop-haired man and his bald accomplice could be responsible for attempt to cheat a 93-year-old woman.
Officers investigating two suspicious callers in the Little Common area of Bexhill in November have released e-fits of two men they would like to trace.
At around 4pm on November 22 two men called at the Barnhorn Road homes of a 93-year-old woman and a 75-year-old woman saying they needed to turn the water off in their homes.
The victims both became suspicious of the men's behaviour and asked them to leave. It is not thought that any property was taken.
Anyone with information should call Sussex Police on 101.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Brighton and Hove Cityclean workers set to strike three times in two weeks
- Fight to save Brighton's Hippodrome from redevelopment into eight-screen cinema appears over after planning application isn't called in
- Rooftop man pleads guilty to wasting police time after 30 officers involved in four and a half hour standoff
- Prison officer set upon by three inmates in Lewes Prison is hospitalised
- Mother Nature brings her show to Sussex