Police think this mop-haired man and his bald accomplice could be responsible for attempt to cheat a 93-year-old woman.
Officers investigating two suspicious callers in the Little Common area of Bexhill in November have released e-fits of two men they would like to trace.
At around 4pm on November 22 two men called at the Barnhorn Road homes of a 93-year-old woman and a 75-year-old woman saying they needed to turn the water off in their homes.
The victims both became suspicious of the men's behaviour and asked them to leave. It is not thought that any property was taken.
Anyone with information should call Sussex Police on 101.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Couple suspected of Oliver Twist theft of a pram worth £700
- Just 0.88 per cent of Blue Badges being used fraudulently handed in during amnesty
- Great turn out of volunteers who helped clean Brighton beach of litter
- Consultant at the Royal Sussex County Hospital fired after ‘racist’ comments
- Brighton police tell woman her parents have died in Tunisia