Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Do you know the floppy-haired fraudster who tried to cheat a 93-year-old?
Police think this mop-haired man and his bald accomplice could be responsible for attempt to cheat a 93-year-old woman.
Officers investigating two suspicious callers in the Little Common area of Bexhill in November have released e-fits of two men they would like to trace.
At around 4pm on November 22 two men called at the Barnhorn Road homes of a 93-year-old woman and a 75-year-old woman saying they needed to turn the water off in their homes.
The victims both became suspicious of the men's behaviour and asked them to leave. It is not thought that any property was taken.
Anyone with information should call Sussex Police on 101.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Mid Sussex named as one one of the most desirable places to live in the UK
- Search called off for woman who was swept out to sea after night out in Brighton
- Guitar belonging to The Cure rocker fetches £22,000 for charity
- Brighton claw hammer robbery victim tells of her terror
- Rail passenger misery as almost half of Southern Rail trains run late
Comments are closed on this article.