An arsonist left a trail of destruction after going on a fire starting rampage.
Crawley firefighters spent two hours clearing up the damage caused by the arsonist around the Bewbush area of the town from about 1.30am this morning (December 5).
A Fiat Punto was destroyed after it was set alight in a garage in Monarch Close while bins in surrounding streets were also set alight.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Tributes to player, 31, who collapsed and died on football pitch
- Man found lying in road with life threatening injuries
- Man, 52, held on suspicion of rape
- Anger as residents claim they are ‘kept in the dark’ over hostel plans
- ‘Scrap rates so we can compete’