An arsonist left a trail of destruction after going on a fire starting rampage.
Crawley firefighters spent two hours clearing up the damage caused by the arsonist around the Bewbush area of the town from about 1.30am this morning (December 5).
A Fiat Punto was destroyed after it was set alight in a garage in Monarch Close while bins in surrounding streets were also set alight.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- MasterChef winner to open his first restaurant in the city
- Your chance to gain a grant from Pride cash
- Taxi companies set to fight for your custom as Uber launches in Brighton and Hove
- £47 million A27 improvement will save drivers less than 15 seconds
- Government minister may have misled Parliament over details of ambulance transport crisis