An arsonist left a trail of destruction after going on a fire starting rampage.
Crawley firefighters spent two hours clearing up the damage caused by the arsonist around the Bewbush area of the town from about 1.30am this morning (December 5).
A Fiat Punto was destroyed after it was set alight in a garage in Monarch Close while bins in surrounding streets were also set alight.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Armed police and extra officers at events
- Something to snout about: Ginger Pig hotel
- Under-pressure police miss their data deadlines
- A lifetime’s work will keep growing
- Turns out these pub goers have something to raise a glass to