An arsonist left a trail of destruction after going on a fire starting rampage.
Crawley firefighters spent two hours clearing up the damage caused by the arsonist around the Bewbush area of the town from about 1.30am this morning (December 5).
A Fiat Punto was destroyed after it was set alight in a garage in Monarch Close while bins in surrounding streets were also set alight.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- School say it will be "business as usual" while investigation into controversial headteacher James Fox is carried out
- “Unskilled” bin lorry divers will work to rule after one day strike in dispute over their pay grade
- Get the sun cream ready... temperatures set to rise as warm weather hits the south coast
- 97 jobs could go as Phones 4u puts its 19 Sussex stores into administraion
- Noise from Games of Thrones star Hodor's DJ set at University of Sussex freshers rave causes complaints from neighbours