An arsonist left a trail of destruction after going on a fire starting rampage.
Crawley firefighters spent two hours clearing up the damage caused by the arsonist around the Bewbush area of the town from about 1.30am this morning (December 5).
A Fiat Punto was destroyed after it was set alight in a garage in Monarch Close while bins in surrounding streets were also set alight.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- UPDATED: Man dies in crash on A23
- Talks to avert more strikes by Southern Railway conductors collapse
- Shake-up of school terms proposed to tackle high holiday costs
- E-fit released of rape suspect
- New 10,000 seafront arena could help boost Brighton's second rail line bid