An arsonist left a trail of destruction after going on a fire starting rampage.
Crawley firefighters spent two hours clearing up the damage caused by the arsonist around the Bewbush area of the town from about 1.30am this morning (December 5).
A Fiat Punto was destroyed after it was set alight in a garage in Monarch Close while bins in surrounding streets were also set alight.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- WITH VIDEO: Beach hut destroyed by fire from handyman's dropped cigarette
- Brighton singer's X-Factor dreams dashed as her band is voted out
- Designer hosts art exhibit at his home in aid of lido restoration
- Girl’s life transformed by a trip to the optician
- Man marks milestone by helping hospice