An arsonist left a trail of destruction after going on a fire starting rampage.
Crawley firefighters spent two hours clearing up the damage caused by the arsonist around the Bewbush area of the town from about 1.30am this morning (December 5).
A Fiat Punto was destroyed after it was set alight in a garage in Monarch Close while bins in surrounding streets were also set alight.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Commuters may be hit with fresh strike hell
- Travellers have forced me to close my business, says expectant mum of twins
- Four teens questioned and let go over vandalism on £10 million bridge
- Ban on estate agents board to be widened out across city
- Onlookers peer over 250-foot cliff to thousands of tons of rockfall below