An arsonist left a trail of destruction after going on a fire starting rampage.
Crawley firefighters spent two hours clearing up the damage caused by the arsonist around the Bewbush area of the town from about 1.30am this morning (December 5).
A Fiat Punto was destroyed after it was set alight in a garage in Monarch Close while bins in surrounding streets were also set alight.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Five Sussex Police officers accused of gross misconduct after man dies in custody
- UPDATED: Three women freed after tree falls on them in Southwick Recreation Ground
- Brighton earns runners-up place for Britain's best curry
- Motorcyclist seriously injured in smash with car
- Plan to redevelop lido could see 2016 opening