An arsonist left a trail of destruction after going on a fire starting rampage.
Crawley firefighters spent two hours clearing up the damage caused by the arsonist around the Bewbush area of the town from about 1.30am this morning (December 5).
A Fiat Punto was destroyed after it was set alight in a garage in Monarch Close while bins in surrounding streets were also set alight.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Family and East Sussex coroner critical of New York Police Department after death of 28-year-old woman mowed down by a car
- Council officer and former special constable showered gifts and cash on boy he then sexually abused
- Mum claims she was told to stop breastfeeding by headteacher
- Farmer shoots dead black Labrador for killing three sheep and injuring another
- Brighton-born father of six recalls the harrowing days of being evacuated from Dunkirk 75-years ago