An arsonist left a trail of destruction after going on a fire starting rampage.
Crawley firefighters spent two hours clearing up the damage caused by the arsonist around the Bewbush area of the town from about 1.30am this morning (December 5).
A Fiat Punto was destroyed after it was set alight in a garage in Monarch Close while bins in surrounding streets were also set alight.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Roadside tributes to Paradise Park worker
- Fresh family appeal to help solve Sussex Police's biggest murder investigation for 15 years
- Police shut down rave in industrial unit
- Investigation launched into historic seafront baths fire
- Firefighters help woman to break into own home to take her medication