An arsonist left a trail of destruction after going on a fire starting rampage.
Crawley firefighters spent two hours clearing up the damage caused by the arsonist around the Bewbush area of the town from about 1.30am this morning (December 5).
A Fiat Punto was destroyed after it was set alight in a garage in Monarch Close while bins in surrounding streets were also set alight.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Reports of five-car smash on A27 at Patcham
- What happened to Penny's bags after her death? Family's plea to find dead mother's possessions
- Hate crimes soar by 40% in just a year
- Ukip claims to have up to 40% support
- Father arrested and held in the cells overnight after daubing “lies lies lies” on Tory election poster