An arsonist left a trail of destruction after going on a fire starting rampage.
Crawley firefighters spent two hours clearing up the damage caused by the arsonist around the Bewbush area of the town from about 1.30am this morning (December 5).
A Fiat Punto was destroyed after it was set alight in a garage in Monarch Close while bins in surrounding streets were also set alight.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Teenage burglar convicted for second time in a week
- Stop-smoking figures down year on year
- Motorcyclist who died on the A29 named
- Mother who was drunk whilst looking after her two-year-old son ordered to complete 60 hours of community service
- Water company releases untreated waste water into the sea to prevent widespread flooding