An arsonist left a trail of destruction after going on a fire starting rampage.
Crawley firefighters spent two hours clearing up the damage caused by the arsonist around the Bewbush area of the town from about 1.30am this morning (December 5).
A Fiat Punto was destroyed after it was set alight in a garage in Monarch Close while bins in surrounding streets were also set alight.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Police hunt for shoplifter with handgun after supermarket raid
- Residents plea to tackle high levels of drug dealing on three Brighton streets
- Fears a unique local could lose its charm
- Council to run up £36k legal bill fighting i360 information case
- Thousands bid farewell to all our fabulous Snowdogs