An arsonist left a trail of destruction after going on a fire starting rampage.
Crawley firefighters spent two hours clearing up the damage caused by the arsonist around the Bewbush area of the town from about 1.30am this morning (December 5).
A Fiat Punto was destroyed after it was set alight in a garage in Monarch Close while bins in surrounding streets were also set alight.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Nationalist march in Brighton postponed as EDL switch attention to Oxford after sex abuse scandal
- Brighton woman was so drunk behind the wheel she swerved across the A27 at just 30mph
- One of Brighton's oldest shops could be torn down to make way for entrance to new shopping square
- Missing man's car is found at Beachy Head
- Cyclist dies following crash with another cyclist