An arsonist left a trail of destruction after going on a fire starting rampage.
Crawley firefighters spent two hours clearing up the damage caused by the arsonist around the Bewbush area of the town from about 1.30am this morning (December 5).
A Fiat Punto was destroyed after it was set alight in a garage in Monarch Close while bins in surrounding streets were also set alight.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Fears prime Sussex beauty spot Seven Sisters could be sold off
- Driver killed in head on crash on A27
- Average speed camera system goes live on busy seafront road
- Police officer injured after being pelted with vases, bricks and a knife
- Brighton born Marine A could be freed within weeks