An arsonist left a trail of destruction after going on a fire starting rampage.
Crawley firefighters spent two hours clearing up the damage caused by the arsonist around the Bewbush area of the town from about 1.30am this morning (December 5).
A Fiat Punto was destroyed after it was set alight in a garage in Monarch Close while bins in surrounding streets were also set alight.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- My stepdad was a monster: Woman reveals years of sex abuse
- Commuters are facing more rail strike chaos
- Restaurant has a pie in the sky proposal for Brighton
- Health trust gets more than £600,000 for mental health services
- Voice contestant records song in tribute to Shoreham Airshow victims