An arsonist left a trail of destruction after going on a fire starting rampage.
Crawley firefighters spent two hours clearing up the damage caused by the arsonist around the Bewbush area of the town from about 1.30am this morning (December 5).
A Fiat Punto was destroyed after it was set alight in a garage in Monarch Close while bins in surrounding streets were also set alight.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Drivers strike on Southern called off
- Police warn public about serial scammer conning good samaritans out of money
- Trump tweets wrong Ivanka - a Brighton woman instead of his daughter
- Rail dissatisfaction at all-time high
- Police arrest man almost five times the drink drive limit