Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
East Sussex man arrested in phone hacking probe
8:34am Wednesday 5th December 2012 in News
A 55-year-old man is the latest person to be arrested as part of the phone hacking probe.
The man was arrested at his home in East Sussex at about 7.30am today (December 5) on alleged breaches of privacy.
The arrest brings to 19 the number of people arrested under Operation Tuleta, a Metropolitan Police investigation into privacy breaches including the alleged hacking of computers and stolen mobile phones.
The suspect has been questioned at a Sussex police station and bailed until February.
Scotland Yard said the arrest was not directly linked to any news organisation or the activities of journalists.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Grand plan for Brighton's most iconic hotel
- Marina academy at core of iPad tablet tuition plan in Brighton and Hove
- Rod Stewart hangs up his boots before his Brighton visit
- Body discovered in East Sussex believed to be that of missing man Craig Roberts-Miles
- Murder mystery "curse" continues as audience member is taken ill
Comments are closed on this article.