Channel 4 drama The Fear may be set in Brighton and Hove but many locations are far from the city.
During Tuesday night's episode (December 4), characters played golf at Hollingbury Park, drove south along Grand Parade – before turning right into Edward Street, wandered through the streets of Hastings old town, and had an unpleasant experience at Birling Gap.
Mystery surrounds the location of the suburban street next to a motorway bridge and the rural location of a plastic surgeon's office.
What areas of Brighton have you spotted in the programme and have you identified any locations elsewhere? The Argus would like to know.
Comment below or email email@example.com
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- UPDATED: Man arrested on attempted murder charge after woman stabbed multiple times in Brighton
- Manhunt launched after teenager stabbed multiple times manages to escape her attacker on a nearby bus
- Three men and three boys face court on child sexual exploitation charges
- Spate of dog deaths after owners walked their animals in city parks
- Vulnerable Brighton schoolgirl forced into prostitution after running away from home