Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Finding The Fear – where in Brighton is that?
10:50am Wednesday 5th December 2012 in News
Buy this photo » Crew and actors filming a scene from Channel 4's The Fear in September
Channel 4 drama The Fear may be set in Brighton and Hove but many locations are far from the city.
During Tuesday night's episode (December 4), characters played golf at Hollingbury Park, drove south along Grand Parade – before turning right into Edward Street, wandered through the streets of Hastings old town, and had an unpleasant experience at Birling Gap.
Mystery surrounds the location of the suburban street next to a motorway bridge and the rural location of a plastic surgeon's office.
What areas of Brighton have you spotted in the programme and have you identified any locations elsewhere? The Argus would like to know.
Comment below or email firstname.lastname@example.org
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Body of young woman found in Westbourne house fire
- Albion admit investigation launched into Palace dressing room incident
- Top comics back late Brighton playwright's theatre dream
- 200-year-old skeleton found by boy on West Wittering beach laid to rest
- Hove TV presenter's plea for daughter's missing degree work