Channel 4 drama The Fear may be set in Brighton and Hove but many locations are far from the city.
During Tuesday night's episode (December 4), characters played golf at Hollingbury Park, drove south along Grand Parade – before turning right into Edward Street, wandered through the streets of Hastings old town, and had an unpleasant experience at Birling Gap.
Mystery surrounds the location of the suburban street next to a motorway bridge and the rural location of a plastic surgeon's office.
What areas of Brighton have you spotted in the programme and have you identified any locations elsewhere? The Argus would like to know.
Comment below or email email@example.com
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Cat found decapitated in Portslade woodland
- Murder suspect arrested in harbour with suspected illegal immigrants
- Heritage group say council's £30 million demolition plans for Madeira Terraces are "wrong"
- Petrol station boss says "sorry" for fuel mix up affecting at least 60 customers
- Jeremy Corbyn makes case for EU membership in Sussex