Channel 4 drama The Fear may be set in Brighton and Hove but many locations are far from the city.
During Tuesday night's episode (December 4), characters played golf at Hollingbury Park, drove south along Grand Parade – before turning right into Edward Street, wandered through the streets of Hastings old town, and had an unpleasant experience at Birling Gap.
Mystery surrounds the location of the suburban street next to a motorway bridge and the rural location of a plastic surgeon's office.
What areas of Brighton have you spotted in the programme and have you identified any locations elsewhere? The Argus would like to know.
Comment below or email email@example.com
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Negative comments over PCSO's "pen gate" interview unfair says top cop
- Opposing demonstrations planned for Brighton in the wake of EU Referendum
- American Express: Brexit will have 'no immediate impact' on Brighton
- Concern for missing 12-year-old Luke Rolls
- Concern raised for 20-year-old who has gone missing