Channel 4 drama The Fear may be set in Brighton and Hove but many locations are far from the city.
During Tuesday night's episode (December 4), characters played golf at Hollingbury Park, drove south along Grand Parade – before turning right into Edward Street, wandered through the streets of Hastings old town, and had an unpleasant experience at Birling Gap.
Mystery surrounds the location of the suburban street next to a motorway bridge and the rural location of a plastic surgeon's office.
What areas of Brighton have you spotted in the programme and have you identified any locations elsewhere? The Argus would like to know.
Comment below or email firstname.lastname@example.org
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Taxi companies set to fight for your custom as Uber launches in Brighton and Hove
- Government minister misled Parliament over patients transport ambulance scandal
- MasterChef winner to open his first restaurant in the city
- £47 million A27 improvement will save drivers less than 15 seconds
- Gang "mercilessly" attacked man leaving him severely brain damaged jailed