A man has been arrested on suspicion of a serious sexual offence after a teenage girl made a complaint to police.
The 50-year-old was detained today at a home in Southwater.
A spokesperson for Sussex Police said: “Officers have attended an address in New Road, Southwater, Horsham, today (December 6) and have arrested a 50-year-old man on suspicion of a serious sexual offence following a report to police today from a teenage girl.
“The man remains in custody for questioning.”
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Teenager's 16th birthday party shut down by police after gatecrasher chaos
- Driver refuses to move van for ambulance trying to reach fitting baby
- Ed Miliband answers questions from voters in Hove
- Brighton and Hove bus company announce fare increases - but not for all passengers
- Man calls police after someone fires chocolates at him with catapult