A man has been arrested on suspicion of a serious sexual offence after a teenage girl made a complaint to police.
The 50-year-old was detained today at a home in Southwater.
A spokesperson for Sussex Police said: “Officers have attended an address in New Road, Southwater, Horsham, today (December 6) and have arrested a 50-year-old man on suspicion of a serious sexual offence following a report to police today from a teenage girl.
“The man remains in custody for questioning.”
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Agency staff fees hit £22m at three Sussex councils
- Council clerk sacked after VAT blunder
- Popular nightclub loses licence after complaints about noise and anti-social behaviour
- Meeting will discuss sale of old school
- ‘Ghosts’ spotted in Lanes twitten