A man has been arrested on suspicion of a serious sexual offence after a teenage girl made a complaint to police.
The 50-year-old was detained today at a home in Southwater.
A spokesperson for Sussex Police said: “Officers have attended an address in New Road, Southwater, Horsham, today (December 6) and have arrested a 50-year-old man on suspicion of a serious sexual offence following a report to police today from a teenage girl.
“The man remains in custody for questioning.”
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Albion promotion could be worth £290m if they stay up
- Albion's blue and white army is on the march
- Seagulls star Bruno energised by city’s support
- MP claims conductor sickness is industrial action as relations hit new low
- Don Luck murder accused 'suffering symptoms of paranoid schizophrenia'