A man has been arrested on suspicion of a serious sexual offence after a teenage girl made a complaint to police.
The 50-year-old was detained today at a home in Southwater.
A spokesperson for Sussex Police said: “Officers have attended an address in New Road, Southwater, Horsham, today (December 6) and have arrested a 50-year-old man on suspicion of a serious sexual offence following a report to police today from a teenage girl.
“The man remains in custody for questioning.”
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Bid to make Brighton seafront a year-round attraction
- Jewish couple appalled to find antiques store selling Nazi swastika armband
- Star chef on course to be crowned nation's best
- Parking firm tells pregnant woman she must pay up
- Labour won't back down over fee rises to sports clubs