A man has been arrested on suspicion of a serious sexual offence after a teenage girl made a complaint to police.
The 50-year-old was detained today at a home in Southwater.
A spokesperson for Sussex Police said: “Officers have attended an address in New Road, Southwater, Horsham, today (December 6) and have arrested a 50-year-old man on suspicion of a serious sexual offence following a report to police today from a teenage girl.
“The man remains in custody for questioning.”
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- New Brighton marina flats sold to foreign investors and second home owners
- Mother 'coming home' after fears she was in Tunisia with estranged husband against her will
- Homeless figures more than double in four years
- Brighton couple caught up in Munich shooting
- Man suffers heart attack on Brighton seafront