A man has been arrested on suspicion of a serious sexual offence after a teenage girl made a complaint to police.
The 50-year-old was detained today at a home in Southwater.
A spokesperson for Sussex Police said: “Officers have attended an address in New Road, Southwater, Horsham, today (December 6) and have arrested a 50-year-old man on suspicion of a serious sexual offence following a report to police today from a teenage girl.
“The man remains in custody for questioning.”
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Cat found decapitated in Portslade woodland
- Murder suspect arrested in harbour with suspected illegal immigrants
- Heritage group say council's £30 million demolition plans for Madeira Terraces are "wrong"
- Petrol station boss says "sorry" for fuel mix up affecting at least 60 customers
- Jeremy Corbyn makes case for EU membership in Sussex