A car crashed into roadside barriers after skidding on a sodden road.
Firefighters from Worthing, East Preston and Arundel were called to the crash on the A27 at Patching at about 11pm last night (December 6) after a car crashed into a central reservation barrier and came to rest in the middle lane of the road.
The five occupant of the car, who were all in their early 20s, were able to free themselves from the vehicle and did not suffer any serious injuries.
Firefighters and police officers attended the scene until the vehicle was removed from the road.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- 22-year-old man found dead in Brighton named
- Four passengers treated for injuries as bus crashes with car
- Mortar found in Brighton school
- Second wine theft in a week as burglars make off with more than £10,000 worth of bottles
- Brighton cafe-bar wins battle to keep its licence with a few minor amendments