A car crashed into roadside barriers after skidding on a sodden road.
Firefighters from Worthing, East Preston and Arundel were called to the crash on the A27 at Patching at about 11pm last night (December 6) after a car crashed into a central reservation barrier and came to rest in the middle lane of the road.
The five occupant of the car, who were all in their early 20s, were able to free themselves from the vehicle and did not suffer any serious injuries.
Firefighters and police officers attended the scene until the vehicle was removed from the road.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Brighton OAP spent £50,000 on fine wine, fine food, male companionship and escorts not to lose her benefits
- Husband tipped off Sussex Police wife was drink driving on the school run
- 80 properties without power in central Brighton
- Brighton's top gay nightclub's 'chav' night comes under fire for being ‘rude to working classes’
- Southern, Thameslink and Southeastern slammed in survey by thousands of passengers