A car crashed into roadside barriers after skidding on a sodden road.
Firefighters from Worthing, East Preston and Arundel were called to the crash on the A27 at Patching at about 11pm last night (December 6) after a car crashed into a central reservation barrier and came to rest in the middle lane of the road.
The five occupant of the car, who were all in their early 20s, were able to free themselves from the vehicle and did not suffer any serious injuries.
Firefighters and police officers attended the scene until the vehicle was removed from the road.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Man jailed for seven years for rape of two girls
- Four fire crews sent to scene of hard landing by glider pilot
- Body discovered at the foot of Beachy Head after missing person alert
- Teenager taken to hospital after being repeatedly kicked in the head by yobs
- Drugged thug jailed for ten years for attack which left victim thinking he was going to die