A car crashed into roadside barriers after skidding on a sodden road.
Firefighters from Worthing, East Preston and Arundel were called to the crash on the A27 at Patching at about 11pm last night (December 6) after a car crashed into a central reservation barrier and came to rest in the middle lane of the road.
The five occupant of the car, who were all in their early 20s, were able to free themselves from the vehicle and did not suffer any serious injuries.
Firefighters and police officers attended the scene until the vehicle was removed from the road.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Students left in tears after being forced to abandon exams due to bomb hoax
- Hove MP implores youth vote to help decide the EU referendum for Remain
- Arundel bypass route through Binsted would be 'death' of village, say campaigners
- The Argus Santa Bus brings in a record of close to £30,000 for charity
- Ridgeview wines from Sussex are the tipple of choice for No 10