Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
A27 Patching crash due to heavy rain
7:59am Friday 7th December 2012 in News
A car crashed into roadside barriers after skidding on a sodden road.
Firefighters from Worthing, East Preston and Arundel were called to the crash on the A27 at Patching at about 11pm last night (December 6) after a car crashed into a central reservation barrier and came to rest in the middle lane of the road.
The five occupant of the car, who were all in their early 20s, were able to free themselves from the vehicle and did not suffer any serious injuries.
Firefighters and police officers attended the scene until the vehicle was removed from the road.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Drugs mule who attempted to smuggle 70 bags of cocaine into Gatwick Airport is jailed
- Man dies after plunging 30ft from cliff
- Investigation launched after man dies three days after police arrest
- Gang steals watch with connection to Auschwitz
- Refurbished park gets coveted Green Flag status in record-breaking year
Comments are closed on this article.