Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
A27 Patching crash due to heavy rain
7:59am Friday 7th December 2012 in News
A car crashed into roadside barriers after skidding on a sodden road.
Firefighters from Worthing, East Preston and Arundel were called to the crash on the A27 at Patching at about 11pm last night (December 6) after a car crashed into a central reservation barrier and came to rest in the middle lane of the road.
The five occupant of the car, who were all in their early 20s, were able to free themselves from the vehicle and did not suffer any serious injuries.
Firefighters and police officers attended the scene until the vehicle was removed from the road.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Charity collection boxes could be used by fraudsters
- David Cameron rejects Caroline Lucas' Page 3 ban call
- Looking Back: Littlehampton fishermen's fight for livelihoods
- New report reveals Brighton seafront is the city's most pressing concern
- Speakers to debate gay marriage proposal