A car crashed into roadside barriers after skidding on a sodden road.
Firefighters from Worthing, East Preston and Arundel were called to the crash on the A27 at Patching at about 11pm last night (December 6) after a car crashed into a central reservation barrier and came to rest in the middle lane of the road.
The five occupant of the car, who were all in their early 20s, were able to free themselves from the vehicle and did not suffer any serious injuries.
Firefighters and police officers attended the scene until the vehicle was removed from the road.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Two men shocked with stun gun in town centre in "rare and very unusual attack"
- Passengers face delays of up to an hour on rail services between London and the south coast
- Ouch...van gets sliced open after driving into scaffolding near Brighton Station
- Brighton-based zombie movie to hit the big screen after ten years of work
- Man attacked after confronting rowdy youths