A car crashed into roadside barriers after skidding on a sodden road.
Firefighters from Worthing, East Preston and Arundel were called to the crash on the A27 at Patching at about 11pm last night (December 6) after a car crashed into a central reservation barrier and came to rest in the middle lane of the road.
The five occupant of the car, who were all in their early 20s, were able to free themselves from the vehicle and did not suffer any serious injuries.
Firefighters and police officers attended the scene until the vehicle was removed from the road.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Father blames council over his sons’ deaths
- Agony for bride-to-be after freak accident involving remote-control car
- Thousands of patients forced to find new GP as practice prepares to close
- PICTURES: Brighton Mod Weekender
- Threat to the future of parks and playgrounds as budgets are slashed