Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
A27 Patching crash due to heavy rain
7:59am Friday 7th December 2012 in News
A car crashed into roadside barriers after skidding on a sodden road.
Firefighters from Worthing, East Preston and Arundel were called to the crash on the A27 at Patching at about 11pm last night (December 6) after a car crashed into a central reservation barrier and came to rest in the middle lane of the road.
The five occupant of the car, who were all in their early 20s, were able to free themselves from the vehicle and did not suffer any serious injuries.
Firefighters and police officers attended the scene until the vehicle was removed from the road.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Riot police raid Brighton squat after man found with head injuries
- Mystery over body found at recycling centre
- Appeal for witnesses after two men are attacked in Hastings
- Suspected burglars arrested after detectives tracks them to stolen car
- Investigation launched following violent incidents in Worthing
Comments are closed on this article.