A car crashed into roadside barriers after skidding on a sodden road.
Firefighters from Worthing, East Preston and Arundel were called to the crash on the A27 at Patching at about 11pm last night (December 6) after a car crashed into a central reservation barrier and came to rest in the middle lane of the road.
The five occupant of the car, who were all in their early 20s, were able to free themselves from the vehicle and did not suffer any serious injuries.
Firefighters and police officers attended the scene until the vehicle was removed from the road.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Thousands stolen from church minister in theft at Hove supermarket
- Woman, 35, found with a fractured skull in street
- Zoo accidentally kills birds with rat poison
- Man found in flat with stab wounds
- UPDATED: Lorry driver charged after failing breath test for drink driving