A police appeal to find a young man feared missing has ended after it was discovered he had simply lost his mobile phone.
Missing Saltdean man Nathan Williams, 20, had been reported missing after he was not seen for three weeks after leaving a Kemp Town bar on Saturday November 10.
Yesterday he was found staying with a friend in the Thames Valley area and was unaware that he had been reported missing.
His family have thanked police for their efforts in tracing him and people generally for looking out for him.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Two pupils excluded after classmates alert teachers they had knives in their bags
- Slice of Brighton's prime real estate goes on the market for "just" £50m
- Fresh hope in fight to save 145-year-old Brighton pub from development into flats
- Family claim police officers just sat and watched as 19 traveller vehicles moved on to park
- £250,000 to be spent on five police drones - but purchase sparks privacy concerns