A police appeal to find a young man feared missing has ended after it was discovered he had simply lost his mobile phone.
Missing Saltdean man Nathan Williams, 20, had been reported missing after he was not seen for three weeks after leaving a Kemp Town bar on Saturday November 10.
Yesterday he was found staying with a friend in the Thames Valley area and was unaware that he had been reported missing.
His family have thanked police for their efforts in tracing him and people generally for looking out for him.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- UPDATED: Three women freed after tree falls on them in Southwick Recreation Ground
- Brighton earns runners-up place for Britain's best curry
- Motorcyclist seriously injured in smash with car
- Plan to redevelop lido could see 2016 opening
- UPDATE: Parking warden pushed to the ground by parent outside school