A police appeal to find a young man feared missing has ended after it was discovered he had simply lost his mobile phone.
Missing Saltdean man Nathan Williams, 20, had been reported missing after he was not seen for three weeks after leaving a Kemp Town bar on Saturday November 10.
Yesterday he was found staying with a friend in the Thames Valley area and was unaware that he had been reported missing.
His family have thanked police for their efforts in tracing him and people generally for looking out for him.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Man left with broken jaw after being attacked by two men outside Brighton seafront hotel
- Residents' fury as travellers set up home on Woodingdean burial site
- Lucky football fan finds FA Cup final tickets dropped from space
- Woman in her late 60s or early 70s found dead on beach
- Thousands of brown-tail moth caterpillars give residents an itch in grand invasion