A police appeal to find a young man feared missing has ended after it was discovered he had simply lost his mobile phone.
Missing Saltdean man Nathan Williams, 20, had been reported missing after he was not seen for three weeks after leaving a Kemp Town bar on Saturday November 10.
Yesterday he was found staying with a friend in the Thames Valley area and was unaware that he had been reported missing.
His family have thanked police for their efforts in tracing him and people generally for looking out for him.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Commuters may be hit with fresh strike hell
- Travellers have forced me to close my business, says expectant mum of twins
- Four teens questioned and let go over vandalism on £10 million bridge
- Ban on estate agents board to be widened out across city
- Onlookers peer over 250-foot cliff to thousands of tons of rockfall below