A police appeal to find a young man feared missing has ended after it was discovered he had simply lost his mobile phone.
Missing Saltdean man Nathan Williams, 20, had been reported missing after he was not seen for three weeks after leaving a Kemp Town bar on Saturday November 10.
Yesterday he was found staying with a friend in the Thames Valley area and was unaware that he had been reported missing.
His family have thanked police for their efforts in tracing him and people generally for looking out for him.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Michael Lane jailed for 25 years for the murder of Shana Grice
- Judge criticises Sussex Police for "jumping to conclusions" over Shana's complaints
- Shana's family 'very relieved' over 'long and deserved prison sentence' for Lane
- Motorcyclist dies after collision with Land Rover towing horse box
- Pier boss sells his last city bar as profits soar