A police appeal to find a young man feared missing has ended after it was discovered he had simply lost his mobile phone.
Missing Saltdean man Nathan Williams, 20, had been reported missing after he was not seen for three weeks after leaving a Kemp Town bar on Saturday November 10.
Yesterday he was found staying with a friend in the Thames Valley area and was unaware that he had been reported missing.
His family have thanked police for their efforts in tracing him and people generally for looking out for him.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Child hospitalised after 20 foot cliff fall
- Protestors call for free education as they march through Brighton
- Fire in bedroom at immigration detention centre at Gatwick
- UPDATE: Snow and ice weather warning extended to cover county
- Search launched after reports of man entering sea at Brighton