A police appeal to find a young man feared missing has ended after it was discovered he had simply lost his mobile phone.
Missing Saltdean man Nathan Williams, 20, had been reported missing after he was not seen for three weeks after leaving a Kemp Town bar on Saturday November 10.
Yesterday he was found staying with a friend in the Thames Valley area and was unaware that he had been reported missing.
His family have thanked police for their efforts in tracing him and people generally for looking out for him.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Man jailed after being convicted of raping teenager 23 years ago
- Relatives blame social workers over death of "cheeky cheerful chappie"
- Despite a public break-up, Zoe and Norman remain the best of friends
- Why is my dad's killer on the run again? Daughter's anger as murderer hunted
- Hunt for man in sex attack on teenager in Brighton