A police appeal to find a young man feared missing has ended after it was discovered he had simply lost his mobile phone.
Missing Saltdean man Nathan Williams, 20, had been reported missing after he was not seen for three weeks after leaving a Kemp Town bar on Saturday November 10.
Yesterday he was found staying with a friend in the Thames Valley area and was unaware that he had been reported missing.
His family have thanked police for their efforts in tracing him and people generally for looking out for him.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Widow brands fake paramedic 'the devil incarnate'
- Predator who raped a man and a woman on the same night jailed for 20 years
- Polegate councillor appears in court charged with attempted murder of wife
- Councillor in court over attempted murder of his wife
- Families fear Portslade playground has been 'forgotten’ by Brighton and Hove City Councillors