A police appeal to find a young man feared missing has ended after it was discovered he had simply lost his mobile phone.
Missing Saltdean man Nathan Williams, 20, had been reported missing after he was not seen for three weeks after leaving a Kemp Town bar on Saturday November 10.
Yesterday he was found staying with a friend in the Thames Valley area and was unaware that he had been reported missing.
His family have thanked police for their efforts in tracing him and people generally for looking out for him.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Man, 19, arrested on suspicion of attempted murder after moped rider stabbed
- Brighton and Hove parents targeted in anti-terror campaign
- Wind farm equipment to be escorted today; delays expected between Lewes and Polegate
- Trains delayed due to fire next to track at Victoria
- Ten car pile-up on M23 - severe delays but lane due to re-open in next hour