A police appeal to find a young man feared missing has ended after it was discovered he had simply lost his mobile phone.
Missing Saltdean man Nathan Williams, 20, had been reported missing after he was not seen for three weeks after leaving a Kemp Town bar on Saturday November 10.
Yesterday he was found staying with a friend in the Thames Valley area and was unaware that he had been reported missing.
His family have thanked police for their efforts in tracing him and people generally for looking out for him.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- A27 reopens around Lewes after major fire
- Concern that police cuts will hamper ability to combat terrorism
- Abused in Brighton's West Street on a Tuesday evening for being Muslim
- PICTURES: Sherlock actor Martin Freeman adds star touch at cinema launch
- Troubled nightclub closed by council could become flats