A police appeal to find a young man feared missing has ended after it was discovered he had simply lost his mobile phone.
Missing Saltdean man Nathan Williams, 20, had been reported missing after he was not seen for three weeks after leaving a Kemp Town bar on Saturday November 10.
Yesterday he was found staying with a friend in the Thames Valley area and was unaware that he had been reported missing.
His family have thanked police for their efforts in tracing him and people generally for looking out for him.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Man arrested for attempted murder after knife attack
- Pedophile jailed for 14 years after members of the public set up sting to catch him
- Widow burgled as she buried husband
- Brighton market to change its name after first failed spelling test
- Can you help find missing 16-year-old?