A police appeal to find a young man feared missing has ended after it was discovered he had simply lost his mobile phone.
Missing Saltdean man Nathan Williams, 20, had been reported missing after he was not seen for three weeks after leaving a Kemp Town bar on Saturday November 10.
Yesterday he was found staying with a friend in the Thames Valley area and was unaware that he had been reported missing.
His family have thanked police for their efforts in tracing him and people generally for looking out for him.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Queues round the block for surprise gig by Brighton duo
- Court order for HIV accused lawyers over paperwork delay
- We're fighting a Trip Advisor ‘vendetta’ says cafe owner Fatboy Slim
- Dustbin truck crashes into scaffolding on pedestrianised path
- Premier League dream come true for Seagulls fans who were there at club's darkest hour