A police appeal to find a young man feared missing has ended after it was discovered he had simply lost his mobile phone.
Missing Saltdean man Nathan Williams, 20, had been reported missing after he was not seen for three weeks after leaving a Kemp Town bar on Saturday November 10.
Yesterday he was found staying with a friend in the Thames Valley area and was unaware that he had been reported missing.
His family have thanked police for their efforts in tracing him and people generally for looking out for him.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Brighton is an open and international city and must remain so say civic leaders
- Kyle: Corbyn has let his country down
- Teenage boy denies three counts of rape
- Joe Wicks, aka The Body Coach, will be in Brighton today
- Five miles of tailbacks caused by serious crash involving motorcyclist