A police appeal to find a young man feared missing has ended after it was discovered he had simply lost his mobile phone.
Missing Saltdean man Nathan Williams, 20, had been reported missing after he was not seen for three weeks after leaving a Kemp Town bar on Saturday November 10.
Yesterday he was found staying with a friend in the Thames Valley area and was unaware that he had been reported missing.
His family have thanked police for their efforts in tracing him and people generally for looking out for him.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Paca head James Fox fired after investigation into student registration
- Tributes paid to pair, aged 21 and 22, killed in horror BMW smash
- Five-year-old girl knocked down by car dies in hospital
- Motorcyclist trapped under car in crash in Eastern Road, Brighton
- Disabled man threatened with arrest after handing out food to the homeless in Brighton