Fans flocked to a shopping centre to get up close and personal with a top TV funnyman.
Keith Lemon, the host of ITV’s Celebrity, delighted fans with an appearance at the WHSmith store in Churchill Square, Brighton, last night (December 6).
The star, whose real name in Leigh Francis, kept fans waiting before he arrived at the store to promote his film, Keith Lemon, which is out on DVD on Monday.
The comedian previously enjoyed success with his sketch show Bo’Selecta! and is now into the eighth series of Celebrity Juice which also stars Fearne Cotton and former Burgess Hill School for Girls pupil Holly Willoughby.
Among the fans clamouring to meet the comedian was 14-year-old Hayley Okines, who suffers from the rare ageing disorder Progeria.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Westminster murderer was 'really friendly and chatty' says Brighton hotel manager
- Murderer 'stayed in Brighton hotel' prior to Westminster attack
- Westminster murderer jailed for Sussex knife attack in pub car park
- Royal Marine who won Taliban murder conviction appeal to learn his fate
- It's a victory for intrepid mother with launch of new wheelchair race