Fans flocked to a shopping centre to get up close and personal with a top TV funnyman.
Keith Lemon, the host of ITV’s Celebrity, delighted fans with an appearance at the WHSmith store in Churchill Square, Brighton, last night (December 6).
The star, whose real name in Leigh Francis, kept fans waiting before he arrived at the store to promote his film, Keith Lemon, which is out on DVD on Monday.
The comedian previously enjoyed success with his sketch show Bo’Selecta! and is now into the eighth series of Celebrity Juice which also stars Fearne Cotton and former Burgess Hill School for Girls pupil Holly Willoughby.
Among the fans clamouring to meet the comedian was 14-year-old Hayley Okines, who suffers from the rare ageing disorder Progeria.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Thousands raised in one day after death of Alex Maynard from Brighton
- Parents ‘horrified’ by rape of 14-year-old girl in Ovingdean nature reserve
- Bonfire society to charge an admission fee for the first time to Lewes biggest fireworks night event
- UPDATED: Man in hospital with life threatening head injuries after being hit by lorry on A259
- Saltdean jihadi is "willing to die" to warn-torn Syria