Fans flocked to a shopping centre to get up close and personal with a top TV funnyman.
Keith Lemon, the host of ITV’s Celebrity, delighted fans with an appearance at the WHSmith store in Churchill Square, Brighton, last night (December 6).
The star, whose real name in Leigh Francis, kept fans waiting before he arrived at the store to promote his film, Keith Lemon, which is out on DVD on Monday.
The comedian previously enjoyed success with his sketch show Bo’Selecta! and is now into the eighth series of Celebrity Juice which also stars Fearne Cotton and former Burgess Hill School for Girls pupil Holly Willoughby.
Among the fans clamouring to meet the comedian was 14-year-old Hayley Okines, who suffers from the rare ageing disorder Progeria.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Headliners for airport music festival - Wild Life - are named
- Brighton OAP spent £50,000 on fine wine, fine food, male companionship and escorts not to lose her benefits
- Husband tipped off Sussex Police wife was drink driving on the school run
- Man in his 60s hit by a number 7 bus in Hove
- Brighton's top gay nightclub's 'chav' night comes under fire for being ‘rude to working classes’