Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Tight squeeze in Brighton shop for Lemon fans
11:10am Friday 7th December 2012 in News
Fans flocked to a shopping centre to get up close and personal with a top TV funnyman.
Keith Lemon, the host of ITV’s Celebrity, delighted fans with an appearance at the WHSmith store in Churchill Square, Brighton, last night (December 6).
The star, whose real name in Leigh Francis, kept fans waiting before he arrived at the store to promote his film, Keith Lemon, which is out on DVD on Monday.
The comedian previously enjoyed success with his sketch show Bo’Selecta! and is now into the eighth series of Celebrity Juice which also stars Fearne Cotton and former Burgess Hill School for Girls pupil Holly Willoughby.
Among the fans clamouring to meet the comedian was 14-year-old Hayley Okines, who suffers from the rare ageing disorder Progeria.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Seven months of misery - Brighton seafront roadworks delayed again
- Travellers arrive in West Worthing
- Revealed: Sussex is costly for students
- Man, 62, arrested after leg-stroking sexual assaults on bus journeys
- Council warns eateries which served ‘fake cod’