Fans flocked to a shopping centre to get up close and personal with a top TV funnyman.
Keith Lemon, the host of ITV’s Celebrity, delighted fans with an appearance at the WHSmith store in Churchill Square, Brighton, last night (December 6).
The star, whose real name in Leigh Francis, kept fans waiting before he arrived at the store to promote his film, Keith Lemon, which is out on DVD on Monday.
The comedian previously enjoyed success with his sketch show Bo’Selecta! and is now into the eighth series of Celebrity Juice which also stars Fearne Cotton and former Burgess Hill School for Girls pupil Holly Willoughby.
Among the fans clamouring to meet the comedian was 14-year-old Hayley Okines, who suffers from the rare ageing disorder Progeria.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Shake-up of school terms proposed to tackle high holiday costs
- New 10,000 seafront arena could help boost Brighton's second rail line bid
- Youngster had an abortion after having sex with two older men
- MP Caroline Lucas spied on by counter terrorism police for nine years
- Pensioner tells mother wearing hijab outside supermarket, 'You look like you're about to bomb the place'