Were you one of these festive factory workers, pictured with their sewing machines in the late 1950s?
Audrey Stevens is on the hunt for anyone who worked at Kayser Bondor hosiery firm in Fishersgate.
Her cousin Joyce Hooper is pictured on the far right.
If you can help identify anyone, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Man left with broken jaw after being attacked by two men outside Brighton seafront hotel
- Residents' fury as travellers set up home on Woodingdean burial site
- Lucky football fan finds FA Cup final tickets dropped from space
- Woman in her late 60s or early 70s found dead on beach
- Funeral for murdered girl found in burnt out boot to take place in Berlin