Were you one of these festive factory workers, pictured with their sewing machines in the late 1950s?
Audrey Stevens is on the hunt for anyone who worked at Kayser Bondor hosiery firm in Fishersgate.
Her cousin Joyce Hooper is pictured on the far right.
If you can help identify anyone, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Man shot after three men blast through door with shotgun
- All they want is a place to play - and you can help them
- Care home rationed toilet paper and treats for its elderly residents
- Katie Price hits back over "£1,000" school run bill claims
- Six fire engines battle fire at boarding school