Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Machines at the ready to prepare for Christmas
9:50am Saturday 8th December 2012 in News
Were you one of these festive factory workers, pictured with their sewing machines in the late 1950s?
Audrey Stevens is on the hunt for anyone who worked at Kayser Bondor hosiery firm in Fishersgate.
Her cousin Joyce Hooper is pictured on the far right.
If you can help identify anyone, contact email@example.com.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Parking restrictions will 'damage trade'
- Protesters rally against plan for 100 new homes
- Easter Sunday set to be wet
- Man given emergency first aid after fire in pub
- Marathon man who battled injury is Local Hero
Comments are closed on this article.