Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Machines at the ready to prepare for Christmas
9:50am Saturday 8th December 2012 in News
Were you one of these festive factory workers, pictured with their sewing machines in the late 1950s?
Audrey Stevens is on the hunt for anyone who worked at Kayser Bondor hosiery firm in Fishersgate.
Her cousin Joyce Hooper is pictured on the far right.
If you can help identify anyone, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Update: Lights back on in Preston Circus
- Police called to fox pelt draped over Newhaven phonebox
- Man, 22, critically ill after plunging through barn roof
- Sussex schoolchildren celebrate World Book Day
- Flasher caught after victim snaps him on mobile
Comments are closed on this article.