Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Machines at the ready to prepare for Christmas
9:50am Saturday 8th December 2012 in News
Were you one of these festive factory workers, pictured with their sewing machines in the late 1950s?
Audrey Stevens is on the hunt for anyone who worked at Kayser Bondor hosiery firm in Fishersgate.
Her cousin Joyce Hooper is pictured on the far right.
If you can help identify anyone, contact email@example.com.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Man crushed to death in rubbish bin
- UPDATE: Traffic chaos as subsidence hits seafront road
- Officer numbers to fall as part of £81 million target for police cuts
- Knives and airguns just some of the weapons found in schools
- Father may travel to Syria to find his sons
Comments are closed on this article.