Were you one of these festive factory workers, pictured with their sewing machines in the late 1950s?
Audrey Stevens is on the hunt for anyone who worked at Kayser Bondor hosiery firm in Fishersgate.
Her cousin Joyce Hooper is pictured on the far right.
If you can help identify anyone, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Update: Armed police stand-off with 72-year-old pensioner ends
- Now for the real test as London Bridge Station opens new concourse
- Man's body recovered from Brighton beach near the i360
- Young man found dead in house - police say circumstances are unexplained
- Hunt launched for armed raider who targeted convenience store