Were you one of these festive factory workers, pictured with their sewing machines in the late 1950s?
Audrey Stevens is on the hunt for anyone who worked at Kayser Bondor hosiery firm in Fishersgate.
Her cousin Joyce Hooper is pictured on the far right.
If you can help identify anyone, contact email@example.com.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- First step in £35million scheme for Corn Exchange and Studio Theatre
- Pain cured on a limb and a prayer
- Childrens' sand pit is being used ‘litter tray’
- Guns and machete found in pond by dog
- New lanterns will brighten the streets