Were you one of these festive factory workers, pictured with their sewing machines in the late 1950s?
Audrey Stevens is on the hunt for anyone who worked at Kayser Bondor hosiery firm in Fishersgate.
Her cousin Joyce Hooper is pictured on the far right.
If you can help identify anyone, contact email@example.com.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Almost a year on, police conclude Eastbourne Pier blaze investigation with no clear picture of what happened
- Warning: ‘beware of snakes’ as second dog killed in attack
- Permanent travellers site cost is rise to £2.4 million due to fears of pollution health risk
- Columnist in tribute to her son after his suicide
- Magnet man attempts to outwit 10p machine on Palace Pier