Were you one of these festive factory workers, pictured with their sewing machines in the late 1950s?
Audrey Stevens is on the hunt for anyone who worked at Kayser Bondor hosiery firm in Fishersgate.
Her cousin Joyce Hooper is pictured on the far right.
If you can help identify anyone, contact email@example.com.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Four serving police officers under investigation over handling of reported Jimmy Savile sex assualt
- Rooftop man pleads guilty to wasting police time after 30 officers involved in four and a half hour standoff
- Man exposes himself to 13-year-old while urinating in street - can you help with police appeal?
- Prison officer set upon by three inmates in Lewes Prison is hospitalised
- UPDATE: A21 closed both ways due to serious accident with severe delays