Were you one of these festive factory workers, pictured with their sewing machines in the late 1950s?
Audrey Stevens is on the hunt for anyone who worked at Kayser Bondor hosiery firm in Fishersgate.
Her cousin Joyce Hooper is pictured on the far right.
If you can help identify anyone, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Albion promotion could be worth £290m if they stay up
- Blue and white army make final preparations for £170 million game
- Don Luck murder accused 'suffering symptoms of paranoid schizophrenia'
- Fatboy Slim hosts school assembly as children put finishing touches to costumes and sculptures for the Children's Parade
- Thousands of patients harmed by mistakes made in hospitals across Sussex