Were you one of these festive factory workers, pictured with their sewing machines in the late 1950s?
Audrey Stevens is on the hunt for anyone who worked at Kayser Bondor hosiery firm in Fishersgate.
Her cousin Joyce Hooper is pictured on the far right.
If you can help identify anyone, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Residents' fury as travellers set up home on Woodingdean burial site
- UPDATE: Family pay tribute to "beautiful son" killed in snorkelling tragedy
- Thousands of brown-tail moth caterpillars give residents an itch in grand invasion
- PM ‘close to backing’ Gatwick expansion
- High-climbing university: Sussex rises 24 places in league table