Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Building the new Shoreham footbridge
10:30am Saturday 8th December 2012 in News
A film showing the building of the new footbridge has just been released.
The new multimillion pound crossing at Shoreham will provide a link for pedestrians and cyclists across the River Adur.
In the video there is footage of the foundations being installed on the river bank as well as shots of the old pedestrian bridge in the last few weeks before its closure.
There is also film of the shuttle bus which is carrying more than 1,000 passengers a day between Shoreham Beach and the town centre.
The service will remain in operation until the new bridge opens to the public in August 2013.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Albion players cleared of sexually assaulting a 19-year-old woman
- Your say: Are the Greens fit to run Brighton and Hove City Council?
- Brighton and Hove council boss apologises for rubbish problems
- Designs for life - designs students create products for the future
- Still time to join the Ribbonwalk at Petworth House