Argus reporters will be putting you to the test with our Christmas Quiz which starts next week.
There will be fantastic prizes up for grabs for the overall winner plus the winners of each individual category – news, entertainment and arts plus sport.
First up will be the news category on Wednesday, December 12 where 50 questions about both national and local news from the past and the present will appear in The Argus.
The lucky winner will receive an afternoon tea for two at the Waterhouse Restaurant within Hilton Brighton Metropole and a family ticket for Drusillas, Alfriston.
On Wednesday, December 19, another 50 questions in entertainment and arts will appear in The Argus.
Finally, the 50 questions for the sport category will feature in The Argus on Thursday, December 27, with a family ticket to a Brighton and Hove Albion football match and a Sussex County Cricket Club match ready to give away.
For those know-it-alls who wish to enter all three categories, you could be in for a chance to win a weekend family travel card – for two adults and two children – from Southern Railway and four tickets for EDF Energy London Eye, the SEA LIFE London Aquarium, London Dungeon and Madame Tussauds.
Answers can either be posted or emailed to us and there will be separate deadlines for each category.
Don't miss Wednesday's Argus for the first set of questions and the opportunity to win some great prizes.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Wetherspoon plan first hotel in Sussex at its boozer in Brighton's West Street
- The last known pictures of murder victim Janet Muller are released by police
- Man sent to jail over teen prostitution bid using Facebook
- Rose Hill Tavern given lifeline as councillors vote against turning it into flats
- Proud to call Brighton our home - Poll shows 91% of Brightonians wouldn't choose to live anywhere else