Peter Andre has postponed his gig in Brighton over concerns for the health of his brother who is battling cancer.
The pop star was due to perform at the Brighton Centre tomorrow (December 11) but has postponed until February.
A statement on the singer’s website says “his brother’s health has taken a turn for the worse.”
It goes on to say: “Peter has made the decision to be with him and his family at this time.”
The Brighton Centre said tickets would be valid for a new date on February 1.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Live blog: Brighton and Hove City Council budget 2017/18
- Storm Doris: Live updates as 70mph winds are expected in Sussex
- Cyclist, 68, dies after being found with serious head injuries
- Exclusion zone put in place after 'bomb' found near leisure centre
- UPDATED: Lady Colin Campbell found guilty over three-car pile-up