Peter Andre has postponed his gig in Brighton over concerns for the health of his brother who is battling cancer.
The pop star was due to perform at the Brighton Centre tomorrow (December 11) but has postponed until February.
A statement on the singer’s website says “his brother’s health has taken a turn for the worse.”
It goes on to say: “Peter has made the decision to be with him and his family at this time.”
The Brighton Centre said tickets would be valid for a new date on February 1.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Photographer told to take down naked bike ride picture from station's gallery after complaint
- Eastbourne shuns Blue Flag beach scheme due to 'enormous cost'
- Green and Labour MPs to go head-to-head with Conservative MEP and pressure group director at The Argus EU debate
- Aliens and men in black to stalk the streets of Brighton
- Primary school goes on strike over closure plan and stages protest outside County Hall