Hundreds of people dressed up as Santa for a charity fun run – and it was all for a good Claus.
Hove seafront was turned into a sea of red and white as the stampede of Santas set off on Saturday morning.
The runners were raising money for Pass It on, a charity dedicated to building new schools in Africa.
Around 500 people of all ages took part in the 5km run from the Peace Statue along the esplanade down to Hove Lagoon and back again.
Each participant paid £14 to take part in the Santa Dash and left with their own “bespoke” Santa suit.
See the dedicated picture gallery at www.theargus.co.uk/photos/2012/santarun
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Pervert admits spying on a woman in swimming pool changing rooms
- Toddler 'could have been killed' as driver is urged to come forward
- ‘Drugs empire was motivated by greed’
- Downland sites spared at the 11th hour after Green councillors step in
- Racehorse owner ends 27 years of bad luck and near misses with first win