Hundreds of people dressed up as Santa for a charity fun run – and it was all for a good Claus.
Hove seafront was turned into a sea of red and white as the stampede of Santas set off on Saturday morning.
The runners were raising money for Pass It on, a charity dedicated to building new schools in Africa.
Around 500 people of all ages took part in the 5km run from the Peace Statue along the esplanade down to Hove Lagoon and back again.
Each participant paid £14 to take part in the Santa Dash and left with their own “bespoke” Santa suit.
See the dedicated picture gallery at www.theargus.co.uk/photos/2012/santarun
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Drugged thug jailed for ten years for attack where victim thought he would die
- Dead body found at bottom of cliff after missing person alert
- Hunt launched to find man accused of stabbing on Brighton seafront
- Teenager taken to hospital after being repeatedly kicked in the head by yobs
- Re-submission of Albion hotel plans on hold after radiotherapy centre setback