Hundreds of people dressed up as Santa for a charity fun run – and it was all for a good Claus.
Hove seafront was turned into a sea of red and white as the stampede of Santas set off on Saturday morning.
The runners were raising money for Pass It on, a charity dedicated to building new schools in Africa.
Around 500 people of all ages took part in the 5km run from the Peace Statue along the esplanade down to Hove Lagoon and back again.
Each participant paid £14 to take part in the Santa Dash and left with their own “bespoke” Santa suit.
See the dedicated picture gallery at www.theargus.co.uk/photos/2012/santarun
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- 75-year-old woman mugged in her own home
- December is the worst month for road deaths in Sussex this year with scores of crashes and casualties this week
- ‘Death trap’ cycle lane claims fourth victim
- Interim worker cost double the money of sacked housing chief
- More Brighton and Hove councillors 'will defect to Ukip'