Hundreds of people dressed up as Santa for a charity fun run – and it was all for a good Claus.
Hove seafront was turned into a sea of red and white as the stampede of Santas set off on Saturday morning.
The runners were raising money for Pass It on, a charity dedicated to building new schools in Africa.
Around 500 people of all ages took part in the 5km run from the Peace Statue along the esplanade down to Hove Lagoon and back again.
Each participant paid £14 to take part in the Santa Dash and left with their own “bespoke” Santa suit.
See the dedicated picture gallery at www.theargus.co.uk/photos/2012/santarun
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Brighton bus driver had no idea he had hit pedestrian
- Lido restoration plans wins £2.3m cash boost
- Doctor charged with sexually assaulting 16-year-old patient
- Officials back flats at perfume factory
- Drink driving pensioner banned from road for eighth time