Hundreds of people dressed up as Santa for a charity fun run – and it was all for a good Claus.
Hove seafront was turned into a sea of red and white as the stampede of Santas set off on Saturday morning.
The runners were raising money for Pass It on, a charity dedicated to building new schools in Africa.
Around 500 people of all ages took part in the 5km run from the Peace Statue along the esplanade down to Hove Lagoon and back again.
Each participant paid £14 to take part in the Santa Dash and left with their own “bespoke” Santa suit.
See the dedicated picture gallery at www.theargus.co.uk/photos/2012/santarun
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- UPDATED: Man weeps as he tells court how he killed his friend with a wrench
- Work about to begin on a £21m makeover of venues
- Wanted man on run tasered by police after climbing school fence
- Met Office issues new weather warning for heavy fog
- Drivers using their phones at the wheel to be targeted in police crackdown