Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Dashing along Hove seafront for Pass It On
2:30pm Monday 10th December 2012 in News
Hundreds of people dressed up as Santa for a charity fun run – and it was all for a good Claus.
Hove seafront was turned into a sea of red and white as the stampede of Santas set off on Saturday morning.
The runners were raising money for Pass It on, a charity dedicated to building new schools in Africa.
Around 500 people of all ages took part in the 5km run from the Peace Statue along the esplanade down to Hove Lagoon and back again.
Each participant paid £14 to take part in the Santa Dash and left with their own “bespoke” Santa suit.
See the dedicated picture gallery at www.theargus.co.uk/photos/2012/santarun
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Kebab shops face losing licences for opening up to five hours after closing time
- Missed appointments costing NHS in Sussex millions of pounds
- Have your say: Should council houses be reserved for convicts?
- Disabled woman 'appalled' after carer steals from her to buy iTunes vouchers
- Husband charged with plotting to murder his wife
Comments are closed on this article.