A drunk student had to be rescued after climbing on to the roof of her home.
Firefighters were called to Carlisle Street, Brighton, just after 4am where the young woman had climbed onto the roof of the two storey house and was attempting to climb back in through her bedroom window when she get stuck.
A spokesman for Preston Circus firestation said: "There were a lot of drunk students and a young lady had climbed on to a flat roof drunk and couldn't get down as she was trying to get access to the second storey window.
"We had to get her down by ladder."
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- UPDATE: Father of Brighton jihadi brothers who fled to fight in Syria has 'gone to save last surviving son'
- Albion fan named Football League supporter of the year three months after her death
- Pair of hedgehogs stolen from animal charity's enclosure
- Person falls from high wall near Palace Pier and another rescued from water near Marina
- Archive of Brighton Rock film legend to go under the hammer