Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Fire fighters rescue drunk student from roof
A drunk student had to be rescued after climbing on to the roof of her home.
Firefighters were called to Carlisle Street, Brighton, just after 4am where the young woman had climbed onto the roof of the two storey house and was attempting to climb back in through her bedroom window when she get stuck.
A spokesman for Preston Circus firestation said: "There were a lot of drunk students and a young lady had climbed on to a flat roof drunk and couldn't get down as she was trying to get access to the second storey window.
"We had to get her down by ladder."
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Body of young woman found in Westbourne house fire
- Albion admit investigation launched into Palace dressing room incident
- Top comics back late Brighton playwright's theatre dream
- 200-year-old skeleton found by boy on West Wittering beach laid to rest
- Hove TV presenter's plea for daughter's missing degree work