A drunk student had to be rescued after climbing on to the roof of her home.
Firefighters were called to Carlisle Street, Brighton, just after 4am where the young woman had climbed onto the roof of the two storey house and was attempting to climb back in through her bedroom window when she get stuck.
A spokesman for Preston Circus firestation said: "There were a lot of drunk students and a young lady had climbed on to a flat roof drunk and couldn't get down as she was trying to get access to the second storey window.
"We had to get her down by ladder."
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- £6m to be used to fix roundabout at Brighton's "most hazardous" junction
- Gun sezied in armed police stand-off with man in caravan
- Government body slams council claims over concessionary bus travel
- UPDATE: Police hunt for missing man in Brighton with helicopter
- Brighton bin strike still on as union has "no trust" in management