A drunk student had to be rescued after climbing on to the roof of her home.
Firefighters were called to Carlisle Street, Brighton, just after 4am where the young woman had climbed onto the roof of the two storey house and was attempting to climb back in through her bedroom window when she get stuck.
A spokesman for Preston Circus firestation said: "There were a lot of drunk students and a young lady had climbed on to a flat roof drunk and couldn't get down as she was trying to get access to the second storey window.
"We had to get her down by ladder."
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Third day of delays for commuters following signalling problem
- After three crashes in five minutes, new £600k cycle lane branded a ‘death trap’
- Mother pays tribute to son, 22, killed in Handcross crash which also claimed the life of 21-year-old friend
- Queues on the A23 following multiple vehicle accident
- MPs call for train companies to take action over frequent delays and disruption to services on Brighton main line