A drunk student had to be rescued after climbing on to the roof of her home.
Firefighters were called to Carlisle Street, Brighton, just after 4am where the young woman had climbed onto the roof of the two storey house and was attempting to climb back in through her bedroom window when she get stuck.
A spokesman for Preston Circus firestation said: "There were a lot of drunk students and a young lady had climbed on to a flat roof drunk and couldn't get down as she was trying to get access to the second storey window.
"We had to get her down by ladder."
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Hospital trust branded "inadequate" by inspectors
- Two pupils excluded after classmates alert teachers they had knives in their bags
- Police seek man over armed robberies
- Slice of Brighton's prime real estate goes on the market for "just" £50m
- Fresh hope in fight to save 145-year-old Brighton pub from development into flats