A gang of teenagers attacked two men in a violent street robbery.
Sussex Police have arrested eight young people after two 28-year-old men were punched in the face and had a phone stolen in South Street, Tarring at just before 9pm on Friday.
An 18-year-old man from Worthing, three 15-year-old boys from Worthing, a 15-year-old boy from Waterlooville, Hampshire, a 16-year-old boy from Worthing and a 16-year-old girl from Southwick, were all arrested on suspicion of robbery and bailed until January 16.
Anyone with information should contact Sussex Police on 101 quoting serial 1560 of 07/12.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Parents’ shock at STI tests offered to 15-year-olds in Brighton and Hove schools
- What could be the lasting impact of the Scottish referendum for the people of Sussex be?
- Sussex MP blasts 10% pay rise which would add £7k to their salaries as ‘out of touch’
- Couple who falsely claimed £113k in benefits by pretending they had split up are jailed for fraud
- Brighton's Bake Off star Kate Henry: "I’ve gone from doing the school run to everyone knowing who I am"