A gang of teenagers attacked two men in a violent street robbery.
Sussex Police have arrested eight young people after two 28-year-old men were punched in the face and had a phone stolen in South Street, Tarring at just before 9pm on Friday.
An 18-year-old man from Worthing, three 15-year-old boys from Worthing, a 15-year-old boy from Waterlooville, Hampshire, a 16-year-old boy from Worthing and a 16-year-old girl from Southwick, were all arrested on suspicion of robbery and bailed until January 16.
Anyone with information should contact Sussex Police on 101 quoting serial 1560 of 07/12.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Girl, 13, touched inappropriately by man as she walked with friend
- Vivean Gray, aka Neighbours Mrs Mangel, who lived in Shoreham passes away, aged 92
- Wanted man arrested by police and returned to prison
- UPDATED: Man arrested after running away from A27 crash
- Brighton train more overcrowded than Indian rail network