NHS workers were recognised for their efforts at their annual awards ceremony.
Sussex Community NHS Trust staff celebrated their achievements at a special event in Billingshurst.
Awards were given to staff in eight categories, including customer service, innovation, quality and team of the year.
The trust provides community medical, nursing and therapeutic care to people in Brighton and Hove and West Sussex.
Trust chairwoman Sue Sjuve said: “For me, the greatest accolade is that all the nominees were commended to us by their colleagues or patients – those people who work with them every day and recognise their contribution as outstanding.
“All our award winners and those who were nominated should feel very proud of themselves and proud to be part of the NHS.”
The winners were:
Excellence in Customer Service Award –
joint winners Janet Blackman, ward manager at Bognor Regis War Memorial Hospital.
Moulsecoomb Children's Centre staff and health visitors.
Outstanding Commitment Award
Gemma Martin, senior child care worker, Chailey Heritage Clinical Services.
Staff Engagement Award
Sue Field, dental care professional |tutor based in the special care dentistry team.
Nicola Sirman, adult speech and language therapist based at Horsham Hospital.
Team Award Health Promotion
Cancer Team, based in Brighton and Hove.
Janie Phillips and Susanna Creek, community staff nurses based in Worthing.
Lynda Watson, breastfeeding coordinator in the health visiting team in Brighton and Hove.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Thousands raised in one day after death of Alex Maynard from Brighton
- Parents ‘horrified’ by rape of 14-year-old girl in Ovingdean nature reserve
- Bonfire society to charge an admission fee for the first time to Lewes biggest fireworks night event
- UPDATED: Man in hospital with life threatening head injuries after being hit by lorry on A259
- Saltdean jihadi is "willing to die" to warn-torn Syria