A unique gift is bound to please even the prickliest of people.
East Sussex Wildlife Rescue and Ambulance Service (WRAS) is offering the chance for people to become a hedgehog helper.
The recipient will get to spend the morning working at WRAS feeding and cleaning the animals, as well as learning more about the creatures.
The three hour placement is suitable for anyone over the age of 13 but those under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
If any hedgehog rescues or admissions take place during your visit, you will get the chance to help out. The three hours placement is available for only a £25 donation to WRAS.
The placement can take place on Tuesday to Saturday mornings from 10am until 1pm or Thursday evenings between 6pm and 9pm. Email email@example.com.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Six-month-old baby hospitalised after serious fire in nail salon is now stable - man still critical
- MP calls on city council to apply for a High Court injunction to ban travellers from Brighton and Hove
- Victory for motorists! 10 minute period of grace to be introduced in council car parks – the ones which fined motorists £3.7 million last year
- Man, 49, found dead in Brighton property
- Call for rail compensation after "inexcusable delays" caused by "deplorable failure"