Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Lend a hand to help out a prickly patient
7:50pm Tuesday 11th December 2012 in News
A unique gift is bound to please even the prickliest of people.
East Sussex Wildlife Rescue and Ambulance Service (WRAS) is offering the chance for people to become a hedgehog helper.
The recipient will get to spend the morning working at WRAS feeding and cleaning the animals, as well as learning more about the creatures.
The three hour placement is suitable for anyone over the age of 13 but those under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
If any hedgehog rescues or admissions take place during your visit, you will get the chance to help out. The three hours placement is available for only a £25 donation to WRAS.
The placement can take place on Tuesday to Saturday mornings from 10am until 1pm or Thursday evenings between 6pm and 9pm. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Teenager dies after being hit by train
- Eastbourne Pier fire: Detectives treating blaze as suspicious
- Cameron tells Eastbourne council: Spend £2 million how you want
- Eastbourne Pier fire: Business owners were uninsured
- Man dies after his dog is involved in a fight
Comments are closed on this article.