Don't miss tomorrow’s Argus (December 12) for the first round of our Christmas Quiz.
First up will be the news category featuring 50 questions about national and local news from the past and the present.
The winner will receive an afternoon tea for two at the Waterhouse Restaurant in the Hilton Brighton Metropole plus a family ticket for Drusillas.
Next Wednesday (December 19), another 50 questions about entertainment and the arts will appear.
Finally, the 50 questions on sport will feature in The Argus on Thursday, December 27, with a family ticket to a Brighton and Hove Albion football match and a Sussex County Cricket Club match on offer.
If you wish to enter all three categories, you could be in with the chance to win a weekend family travel card – for two adults and two children – from Southern and four tickets for the EDF Energy London Eye, the Sea Life London Aquarium, London Dungeon and Madame Tussauds.
Answers can either be posted or emailed to us and there will be separate deadlines for each category.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Onlookers foil attempted robbery - man arrested in street
- Two men sentenced for spraying graffiti at railway stations over Christmas
- Council misses its target for building cheaper homes in Brighton and Hove
- Single vehicle crash causes delays
- Overtime ban reduces Southern train services in Sussex further