Heroic witnesses pulled a teenager from a burning car.
An 18-year-old man was seriously injured after colliding with a roundabout in Littlehampton last night.
Brave passersby dragged the Toyota driver from his car after it had flipped onto its roof and started burning at the St Floras Roundabout in Littlehampton at about 10.20pm yesterday (December 11).
The teenager was taken to the Royal Sussex County Hospital with serious injuries, but police said his condition was not though to be life threatening.
Were you one of the heroic rescuers?
Contact The Argus newsroom on 01273 544519.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Gatwick ready to proceed with new runway despite Heathrow given green light
- 'Disgusting' act against charity sculpture as Snowdog vandals strike again
- Man stabbed in head in Worthing
- Man who claimed to have a gun holds up supermarket
- Where's Wendy? Critics demand health chief speaks up