Heroic witnesses pulled a teenager from a burning car.
An 18-year-old man was seriously injured after colliding with a roundabout in Littlehampton last night.
Brave passersby dragged the Toyota driver from his car after it had flipped onto its roof and started burning at the St Floras Roundabout in Littlehampton at about 10.20pm yesterday (December 11).
The teenager was taken to the Royal Sussex County Hospital with serious injuries, but police said his condition was not though to be life threatening.
Were you one of the heroic rescuers?
Contact The Argus newsroom on 01273 544519.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Pupil, 15, arrested for possession of class A and B drugs on Hove secondary school grounds
- 'I've done nothing wrong' insists Hove man at centre of football scandal
- ‘I cannot believe murderer is on the run yet again’
- Get ready for new police drama The Level set in Brighton
- £1000 of dangerous fireworks stolen from secure warehouse