Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Teenager rescued from burning car
Heroic witnesses pulled a teenager from a burning car.
An 18-year-old man was seriously injured after colliding with a roundabout in Littlehampton last night.
Brave passersby dragged the Toyota driver from his car after it had flipped onto its roof and started burning at the St Floras Roundabout in Littlehampton at about 10.20pm yesterday (December 11).
The teenager was taken to the Royal Sussex County Hospital with serious injuries, but police said his condition was not though to be life threatening.
Were you one of the heroic rescuers?
Contact The Argus newsroom on 01273 544519.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Fears man found dead in industrial estate 'skip' could have been accidentally crushed after getting in a bin
- Choccywoccydoodah counts cost of 'out of control' Brighton squat party
- Blonde-haired man on bike flashed at 12-year-old
- Police pay tribute to Community Support Officer who has stepped down after a 10 year career
- Man charged with shouting racist abuse at Asian shop staff
Comments are closed on this article.