Nearly 1,000 cannabis plants worth £270,000 have been uncovered during a raid on a warehouse.
A large scale cannabis farm was discovered by police when officers followed a vehicle on Monday at Piltdown near Uckfield.
Two men were arrested for cannabis production when they got out of the car and police discovered 920 cannabis plants in containers inside a large warehouse at a small industrial estate at 2pm.
The men, a 21-year-old from Warnlinglid and a 30-year-old from Kent, have been released on bail until March 7.
Anyone with information should contact Sussex Police on 101 quoting serial 0756 of 10/12.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Most overcrowded train service runs out of Brighton station, new figures reveal
- Lifeboat called for girls hunting Pokemon
- VIDEO: Man, 21, arrested after police pursuit ends up with car smashing into wall
- Warning issued not to pull over for unmarked police vehicles on M25
- MP: Jeremy Corbyn will lose me my job