Nearly 1,000 cannabis plants worth £270,000 have been uncovered during a raid on a warehouse.
A large scale cannabis farm was discovered by police when officers followed a vehicle on Monday at Piltdown near Uckfield.
Two men were arrested for cannabis production when they got out of the car and police discovered 920 cannabis plants in containers inside a large warehouse at a small industrial estate at 2pm.
The men, a 21-year-old from Warnlinglid and a 30-year-old from Kent, have been released on bail until March 7.
Anyone with information should contact Sussex Police on 101 quoting serial 0756 of 10/12.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Patient transfer 'will not be affected by strike' says boss
- Thousands of patients forced to find new GP as practice prepares to close
- Dozens of adults and children take part in Albion in the Commuinity tournament
- PICTURES: Brighton Mod Weekender
- Bride will have to walk down the aisle on crutches after remote-control car rams into her and breaks her leg